I present to you with great pleasure the one and only Kytana, winner of both the Pisces and Cancer Character Creation Contests!
- Online name used in HeroMachine environs: Kytana
- A photo (or drawing) of you in "real life":
- Real name: Silvia Windisch
- Real city/state/country: Austria
- Real job: Red cross helper
- Real age: 32
- Gender: Female
- Relationship status (married, single, in a long-term relationship, dating someone, "it's complicated", etc): Long term relationship
- Online archive of your creations: http://forums.ugo.com/showthread.php?t=41966
- The best piece of HeroMachine art you've created:
- Favorite all-time geeky movie if any: Dogma from year 1999. The film is very provocative and funny satire.
- Favorite all-time geeky book if any: Stephen King- the Dark Tower and... don't lynch me! ... the Warcraft books.
- Favorite all-time geeky TV show if any: Big bang theory and in internet Fernsehkritik.de.(TV critique)
- Favorite all-time comic book character if any: X-men(magneto, gambit... i like bad boys) As i was younger i like he-men. 🙂
- If you could have one super-heroic power in real life, you'd choose: Telepathy
- In your leisure time you like to: To write storys, create characters, play games (mmo and action games), play with my two cats, to anger my friend 🙂
- Character design turn-ons (things you love to see that make for a good design): I like good character poses and design in profile. To make a profile work is the hardest thing I think.
- Character design turn-offs (things you hate to see that make for a bad design): Quick and unready inoperative work.
- Best tip for a HeroMachine newbie: When you want a special pose or you donŽt have inspiration for next work, use Google. And don't forget: Longer and detailed work = better result.
- Any personal message you'd like to share with the HeroMachine community about Geek Life: Don't be afraid of fail, next time try harder.
Nice message! And love the picture of the cat/girl, I think I saw that on a contest or OCD sometime, and it still amazes me that you did it on HeroMachine. I wouldn’t know where to start! (Other than with a head, obviously…)
Well done on the competitions as well, I hadn’t realised you’d won two zodiac ones. Good going! 🙂
Grats Kytana for the power user status. Your pictures are also tales stories.
Meinen herzlichsten Glückwunsch!
Congratulations pretty lady ;D
Thanks and sorry for bad photo. I have only a old scanner for that.
Congrats on the profile, Kytana! I haven’t seen Dogma in forever, gonna have to watch it again, now!
Congratulations, Kytana. You’ve produced such great work, it’s been long expected that you should have been granted Power User status. Welcome.
Congrats, Kytana. Very well deserved.
Congrats, Kytana! Well deserved power user status! You are one of the strongest composers on the ole Hero Machine. I am always impressed with you design sensibility.
Hmmmm…just need to erase hair in photo shop…paint on goatee…perfect…
It’s about time we were reminded that there are more “geeks” than just us loser guys. 😉
Oh yeah! Girl power! 🙂
It’s good to be a girl 😀
I like what you did with the eyes
Welcome to the Club !
Definitely a Power User! Love “Dieb” the thief. It has so many great elements. The facial expression, the legs in motion, the shadow at the top of the stairs.
You are consistently one of my favorite HMers. Always coming up with different perspectives and creative uses of items.
How the hell did you do that catgirl??? This is awesome!
Wow you are prittier then I emagined!
Thanks that you like my pictures. The faceoff entry was actually very difficult. I use too much patterns, so i can´t now load it. This was a lesson for me.
I work in last time often with insignia and mask or i use mask with areas like face for hair or a side body with shirts.
Yeah, girlpower…. or better old woaman super power!
your not old, your only as old as you let yourself think you are. Im 27 years young n kicking and when im old age wise ill still be a dirty old man but i plan to keep myself in shape
I feel always old…like my clients. 🙂
But i look outside younger.
It’s a shame, but I’m not surprised that you can’t load the catgirl picture anymore. That fur pattern is absolutely brutal in terms of processing power.
That aside, congratulations on becoming power user! It’s been coming for a while, but good things are worth waiting for!
Dogma? LOVE IT!!!! Alanis Morissette as God = AMAZING
Long days and pleasant night, sai. It’s always nice to see that not just guys are geeks. I was at a local game/geek store today and was impressed to see 4 females come and go. Cat girl is way awesome!
Congrats on the power user profile Kytana! 😀
and i know this has nothing to do with it but,will there be a new posting? this has been on for the past few days!
Exile, check the schedule at the bottom right — Power User Profiles on Saturday, Sunday’s a day off, then new posts on Monday.
Although now that I think of it, I didn’t post my usual Random Panel on Sunday. oops!
BTW: I hope you see my entrys(virgo) this week because there is a
“Your comment is awaiting moderation” on it.
And now i must go to work…
So, the best character designer is also a gorgeous Red Cross helper. The term “Renaissance woman” comes to mind. Great job!
PK salutes you! You are a welcome addition to the rogue’s gallery! I just wish you would stop winning:)