(From "Showcase" number 14, ©1958, DC Comics, Inc.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Wow I see someone caught Wonder Woman in the shower!
he just tried his trial dose of extenze.
Remember, if it last for more than 4 hours, you should see a doctor immediately!
Hmmm, that’s a lot of talking he’s doing. You’d think that “the fastest man alive”, wouldn’t take that long to get bigger.
is that the “elongating man” in the flash’s duds?
I didn’t realize ‘Showcase’ was a men’s magazine…
Are the sperm of the Flash also super fast? I mean, when the Flash ejaculates he could possibly shoot a woman full of holes, which would bring new meaning to the phrase “shooting off”.
…”The Flash stand in awe of the awsome growth of Viagra man as he beats down a group of villainesses with his explosive sticky powers.”
Ugh,.so much wrong. Any chance we’re getting a Power User profile today so the first thing I see when I come here isn’t Barry Allen being creepy?
just, just why!?
@ams:Let’s hope he doesn’t go to Doctor Fate with this one ,that would be awkward!
I guess this gives a whole new meaning to his nickname, “The Flash,” huh?
Let’s see, 1958. Who was Flash talking to? Bit early for Pam Anderson. Dolly Parton was still a little girl back then.