(From "Four Favorites" number 14.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
What safe word? All he has to do is follow orders, and the guy in chains will unwrap his legs from around his neck…
Sheesh! You’d think this was unusual, or something! :->
Wikipedia tells me this is called “topping from the bottom”, and is considered bad form.
Don’t ask how I ended up on that entry to begin with.
Kinky moves from Canibal Starfish, er, I mean Captain Courageous.
Lethal Weapon totally ripped off Captain Starface!
You know a quick jab to the groin from the keys would sure stop Star Face Man.