Many thanks to Imp for putting together this most excellent guide to posing a character in HM3 with the classic "one leg propped up" pose. Be sure to let him know in the comments if you find this helpful!
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Great job Imp.
Exactly how I used to do it(leg bent). Now I personally just use the lower leg, from male spandex
Either way, great job Imp!
@Imp: Great job. A personal note of mine, for a step like B1, I prefer to mask the lower leg onto a rectangle and send that rectangle to the last layer…. That way I never have to worry about coloring it to match (specially if I want a more detailed background).
Ah, that’s a good idea too, Worf.
Not helpful per se, but I did wonder how he did it. I tried to.