Not the big muscly Conan, but the tall pale one with shocking red hair. He sat down with some of the Warner Animation guys to talk about bad super-hero designs and to get Bruce Timm -- Bruce Effing Timm! -- to sketch him as a super. Great stuff that I definitely liked!
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
every faux pa combined in perfect harmony around Conan’s ginger locks, wish i could draw that.
He also broke the golden rule of “keeping it simple” as well. ^^; Still, any day you get to meet Bruce Timm is a damn good day. =D
My favorite part is at the beginning, where Conan’s talking to the Creative Director for Warner Brothers and they go through some of the lamest DC Comics characters of all time. The Timm sketching bit is fun, but them doing their own version of Bad Costume Wednesdays was a hoot.
That was funny!
“…see, this is Space Ranger, checking his answering machine to see if Green Lantern called…*beep – you have no messages* *beep – you have no messages*…”