Not the big muscly Conan, but the tall pale one with shocking red hair. He sat down with some of the Warner Animation guys to talk about bad super-hero designs and to get Bruce Timm — Bruce Effing Timm! — to sketch him as a super. Great stuff that I definitely liked!
Help Support this SiteHeroMachine takes many hours a month to enhance, support, and develop, and hundreds of dollars a month to sustain. If you find joy and value in it, please consider supporting it by becoming a Premium Member for just $0.99 a month. Premium Membership includes access to HeroMachine 2 & 3 in full-screen, no-ad versions. You can create in peace!
Or if you're not interested in a recurring subscription, you can show your support with a single donation in any amount:
If monetary support isn't in your budget, you can still help by sharing your love of the program on Facebook, Twitter, or simply by sharing with your friends in real life. Your participation in our forums or by commenting on posts is also sincerely appreciated.
I'm proud of the community we've built here over the years and welcome you happily. Thank you for your support!
- Kaldath’s Caption Contest # 43 September 17, 2014
- Kaldath’s Caption Contest #42 – Results September 17, 2014
- Forum Non-Update September 17, 2014
- Character Design Contest ♯90- Insect Themed Characters September 15, 2014
- Character Design Contest ♯89 (Everyday Superheroes) Poll September 14, 2014