(From "Ultimate Spider-Man Annual" number 1, ©2005, Marvel Comics.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
This is so true it isn’t even funny.
I don’t know, I liked high school (an no I wasn’t a jock).
I hate 2/3 of my fellow students so I think its somewhat true though I definetly can enjoy school…sometimes.
I have to say, college was definitely more fun than high school. People were generally nicer.
The only thing I want to know is when did Kitty Pryde’s hands turn into claws ? I know her code name is shadowcat ( though apparently not in the Ultimates Universe ) but come on!
I think her nails are drying.
“I’m in a hostile environment, I’m completely unprepared, I’m surrounded by people who probably wanna kick my ass…. it’s like being back in high school!”
– Johnny Cage