Dwarf recipes

Hammerknight has graciously put together a set of recipes for how to make a more convincing dwarf in HeroMachine 3. Thanks HK!

13 Responses to Dwarf recipes

1. Avatar Mr. Q says:

You might wanna contact HammerKnight about editing his recipe cards. There’s no variation in the X and Y numbers of the Dwarf versions.

Mr. Q

2. Avatar Me, Myself & I says:

Mr. Q is correct. It looks like the X & Y numbers should be switched between the human and dwarf bodies also it looks like not just the legs for the female but the arms need a new Y dimension as well.

3. Avatar Oquies says:

@Mr. Q #1 I thought so at first but, there is. There are 6 variables all of them are for the dwarf version. He actually doesn’t say what the dimensions are for the default because default is already 100. The only thing that is different is the legs.

4. Avatar Oquies says:

Also looks like there is a typo on the hands. Says X is 10. But they look like 100 to me 10 would be much smaller.

5. Avatar Jake says:

I look forward to making some dwarves, but I agree with the others. These measurements seem off.

6. Avatar Me, Myself & I says:

I was incorrect earlier regarding switching; Oquies (3) is right. The arms should be shorter though, for the man and woman.

7. Avatar Jake says:

I think the arms are supposed to be X = 100 Y = 85.

8. Avatar Hammerknight says:

Okay it was late when I did these. Arms are x-100 y=80. and the hands are x=100 y=100.

9. Avatar Hammerknight says:

Plus the human is only there to show the size. all of the numbers are for the dwarves. I’ve been busy with work and about 20 other projects so a couple of mistakes here and there is not to bad.

10. Avatar Kalkin says:

That’s great, but how about fat people? Can they be done with current HM3 or does it require its own set of items alongside male and female parts? HM2.5 didn’t work too well with just one chin and one belly, unless you made shirtless fat guy.

11. Avatar Hammerknight says:

I’ll see what I can work up. Are you wanting heavy set or really heavy?

12. Avatar Danny Beaty says:

“Dwarf recipes”?

Soon they’ll be breeding them like cattle! It’s dwarves! SOYLENT GREEN IS DWARVES!

13. Avatar Kalkin says:

Real heavy, please. Like Warhammer fantasy Ogres.