Just some studies of Ben Grimm. As you can see, I haven't quite got it figured out yet, especially the profile view. Fitting the brows in to the head, and understanding how the mouth opening works, are particular challenges, as is the general placement of the brick lines. It's fun figuring it out, though.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #334: Minions August 21, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #333: Triple Play! – Results August 20, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: What is it good for? August 18, 2017
- Caption Contest #100 Results August 16, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #333: Triple Play! August 14, 2017
The Secret Lair