Just some studies of Ben Grimm. As you can see, I haven't quite got it figured out yet, especially the profile view. Fitting the brows in to the head, and understanding how the mouth opening works, are particular challenges, as is the general placement of the brick lines. It's fun figuring it out, though.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #342 – Board Are We? October 16, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #341 – Checkmate! – Results October 15, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: Going At It A-Clone October 13, 2017
- Fear and Film: A Horror Retrospective- 1900’s October 12, 2017
- Caption Contest #104 Results October 11, 2017
The Secret Lair