One of my early Champions rules-lawyer characters. I wanted to see what it would be like to play a Speed 12 guy, sue me. This is the first serious attempt at a costume. He’s an on-the-streets type of guy, and clearly loves his Chicago Cubs. I wanted his costume to be made up of actual clothing parts you could see a regular guy assembling, even stashed in a handy gym bag for when he needs a quick change. Thus the cap, the mask (which he forgets more often than not, preferring just to keep the cap pulled low and moving so fast people don’t get a good look at him), modified leather sports jacket, Underarmour stretch shirt with the lightning logo on it, jeans, and sneakers.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Of The Year 2015 December 1, 2015
- Character Design Contest ♯150- What The Dickens November 30, 2015
- Pop Quiz Results November 29, 2015
- Character Design Contest ♯149 (Gratulation) Winner November 29, 2015
- JReviews: Doctor Who Series 9 Episode 11- Heaven Sent November 28, 2015
The Secret Lair