One of my early Champions rules-lawyer characters. I wanted to see what it would be like to play a Speed 12 guy, sue me. This is the first serious attempt at a costume. He's an on-the-streets type of guy, and clearly loves his Chicago Cubs. I wanted his costume to be made up of actual clothing parts you could see a regular guy assembling, even stashed in a handy gym bag for when he needs a quick change. Thus the cap, the mask (which he forgets more often than not, preferring just to keep the cap pulled low and moving so fast people don't get a good look at him), modified leather sports jacket, Underarmour stretch shirt with the lightning logo on it, jeans, and sneakers.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #331 – There is No “I” in Team! July 23, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #330 – Wingin’ It! – Results July 22, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: Superman-ly July 21, 2017
- War for the Planet of the Apes Spoiler Free Review! July 20, 2017
- Make Captain America Great Again July 20, 2017
The Secret Lair