One of my early Champions rules-lawyer characters. I wanted to see what it would be like to play a Speed 12 guy, sue me. This is the first serious attempt at a costume. He's an on-the-streets type of guy, and clearly loves his Chicago Cubs. I wanted his costume to be made up of actual clothing parts you could see a regular guy assembling, even stashed in a handy gym bag for when he needs a quick change. Thus the cap, the mask (which he forgets more often than not, preferring just to keep the cap pulled low and moving so fast people don't get a good look at him), modified leather sports jacket, Underarmour stretch shirt with the lightning logo on it, jeans, and sneakers.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #188 – Masterworks. – Results September 25, 2016
- Pop Quiz – Spirits of Autumn September 24, 2016
- Anime Talk: Live Action Ghost In The Shell clips! September 22, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #188 – Masterworks. September 19, 2016
- Pop Quiz – I Dream of Genie – Results September 18, 2016
The Secret Lair