One of my early Champions rules-lawyer characters. I wanted to see what it would be like to play a Speed 12 guy, sue me. This is the first serious attempt at a costume. He's an on-the-streets type of guy, and clearly loves his Chicago Cubs. I wanted his costume to be made up of actual clothing parts you could see a regular guy assembling, even stashed in a handy gym bag for when he needs a quick change. Thus the cap, the mask (which he forgets more often than not, preferring just to keep the cap pulled low and moving so fast people don't get a good look at him), modified leather sports jacket, Underarmour stretch shirt with the lightning logo on it, jeans, and sneakers.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge 301 – Tis the season to be fugly! December 5, 2016
- Trailers of the Week! December 4, 2016
- Character Design Challenge 197: 300! This…is…HeroMachine! – Poll December 4, 2016
- Poll Position: Greatest Character Portrayals In Comic Book Movies December 2, 2016
- What Were They Thinking: Out of the frying pan and into the (Star)fire December 2, 2016
The Secret Lair