One of my early Champions rules-lawyer characters. I wanted to see what it would be like to play a Speed 12 guy, sue me. This is the first serious attempt at a costume. He's an on-the-streets type of guy, and clearly loves his Chicago Cubs. I wanted his costume to be made up of actual clothing parts you could see a regular guy assembling, even stashed in a handy gym bag for when he needs a quick change. Thus the cap, the mask (which he forgets more often than not, preferring just to keep the cap pulled low and moving so fast people don't get a good look at him), modified leather sports jacket, Underarmour stretch shirt with the lightning logo on it, jeans, and sneakers.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Poll Position: Marvel’s Greatest Superhero July 15, 2019
- The List: Top 10 Worst Superhero Movies July 8, 2019
- CDC #421 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 9 – Prize for NerdandProud July 7, 2019
- CDC #422 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 10 July 7, 2019
- CDC #421 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 9 – Results July 7, 2019
The Secret Lair