One of my early Champions rules-lawyer characters. I wanted to see what it would be like to play a Speed 12 guy, sue me. This is the first serious attempt at a costume. He's an on-the-streets type of guy, and clearly loves his Chicago Cubs. I wanted his costume to be made up of actual clothing parts you could see a regular guy assembling, even stashed in a handy gym bag for when he needs a quick change. Thus the cap, the mask (which he forgets more often than not, preferring just to keep the cap pulled low and moving so fast people don't get a good look at him), modified leather sports jacket, Underarmour stretch shirt with the lightning logo on it, jeans, and sneakers.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Caption Contest #85 Results January 18, 2017
- The List: Ranking The Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies From Worst To Best January 17, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #305 – Triple Play January 16, 2017
- Anticipated Movies of 2017 Part 1: January to June January 15, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #304 – Masterworks – Results! January 15, 2017
The Secret Lair