I hardly ever draw with anything but my Wacom tablet, and when I do it's almost always just a doodle while I'm on the phone or whatnot. Someone asked for a sample of that the other day, so here you go -- I drew this while talking with a realtor about an upcoming move. It's actually drawn with a ball-point pen on a piece of note paper because that's what's by the phone.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #342 – Board Are We? October 16, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #341 – Checkmate! – Results October 15, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: Going At It A-Clone October 13, 2017
- Fear and Film: A Horror Retrospective- 1900’s October 12, 2017
- Caption Contest #104 Results October 11, 2017
The Secret Lair