Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
We have those in Israel too!
(It’s a campaign made for the ministry of foreign affairs in Israel. They’re trying to convince the man on the street to do some patriotic PR if he gets a chance, so there won’t be any misconceptions in the world about Israel).
I love the composition overall, but there’s an odd angle between the sword blade and the hand holding it.
Cavalier’s right, that sword looks a little liefeld-y; but since I can’t even come close to this level of drawing skill, I’m gonna pretend I don’t see it 😉
I’m not sure what this thing is but I know I want one.
That’s a bad-ass nomad.
“I’ve been through the desert on a dino with no name. It felt good to get out of the rain. La la, la la la la.”
It’s Lawrence of Aldebaran (:-).
Bashir, the Blade-bent Bedouin!
Immediately thought of the RPG Talislanta.
Which is a good thing 🙂 One of my all time favorite game settings.