(From "Mystery Men" number 3, no date given but it looks like 1940 or 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Wait, the helmet decompresses the guy’s head to keep it from being crushed? Is he in the ocean, or something? Shouldn’t it be the other way around for a space helmet (which I assume this is meant to be)?
How could I be defeated so easily by a man with a drain plug on his head?
As much as I hate being the voice of reason, here goes. Pilots wear compression suits in high altitude (low pressure environment) aircraft, so it sort of makes sense to wear a decompression suit in a high pressure environment like, say, Venus. But it’s probably just random plotonium, anyway.
Ooh ooh ooh lookit! That’s me in action!
Though I gotta work on that helmet design. Yuck!
…..does he have a pencil mustache?