HM3: Five new hands

I just added five new hands to the HandLeft/RightStandard sets. They include a palm-out, palm-in, edge-on, bicep-flex-curl, and a skeleton with no flesh. Enjoy!

24 Responses to HM3: Five new hands

1. Avatar Hammerknight says:

Cool they look good.

2. Avatar violodion says:

Cool. Open five finger hand will be useful!

Not a bug, but some may find it unexpected:
    A hand will pattern a-okay now. BUT, when that patterned hand is used to Mask an item into the hand, the pattern goes away. The Masked hand can be re-patterned without trouble.

3. Avatar Damien says:

It’s not working for me. I’ve closed and opened the window several times, and refreshed a few more…

You might need to clear your cache. Or just wait a few hours for the server to automatically refresh from the page. Sometimes it’s a problem with your local cache, and sometimes it’s a problem with your internet provider caching it at the server level. Either way, your browser thinks the old files are current and so isn’t pulling the new ones off my server.

You can also try a different browser, one that you haven’t used recently to access the program.

5. Avatar Damien says:

works now that I cleared data. Thanks! [I hate computers...yet how could I like without them?]

6. Avatar Damien says:

LIVE LIVE LIVE! LIVE without them! See what I mean?

7. Avatar neon_n64 says:

Cool.

I was waiting for the skeleton hand.

Most of these were from suggestions by you guys, particularly the skeleton, palm-down, and palm-up ones.

9. Avatar Eric says:

Jeff, i seem to be having problems when loading characters – like when i load one and load a new item or genre, the previews are of the wrong item. Then if i try to load another character, it’s still the older one.

Anyone else seeing that?

11. Avatar JR says:

uh.. the palms up hands are wwwway tooo big.

@JR: Let me introduce you to a little thing I like to call the “Scale” feature …

13. Avatar Ky2030 says:

So whats next????

14. Avatar JR says:

yeah yeah… i know… oh and i tried to load somthing after saving and the thing that i saved wasn’t even there or any of the ones behind it.

15. Avatar Damien says:

@ JR: I have that problem a lot. It’s called accidentally trying to save using the load feature. Those were the only times my character didn’t save.

@ Jeff: I did have a problem with loading, though. I loaded up my file, and half the items suddenly didn’t want to work again–like Insignia refusing to add a bullet hole. Tres bizarre.

16. Avatar Damien says:

Oh, Jeff–
    Also, thank you for the new hands I’ve been bemoaning the lack of a pinky-first hand position. Gracias!

Also, I’ve checked through July 08 on item-related posts. I should finish this weekend and present you with the finished list no later than Tuesday.

Sorry, I meant to post this before — I’m working on Masks now.

18. Avatar Rj McD says:

jeff will you have the evil kyle mask i gave you a few months back?

19. Avatar Eric says:

Will you have a gas mask in there? I’d like one of those.

20. Avatar paul says:

Jeff,

Can we also get clawed lizard hands?

21. Avatar paul says:

Jeff,

I noticed the bicep flex curl doesn’t allow for a weapon to mask in it. I think it would be a good pose for a overhand knife position.

22. Avatar JR says:

i’d like some futuristic stuff ooo- like those final fantasy spirts within masks! 😀

23. Avatar hofter says:

jeff, i been on finals and i couldnt post at all, i saw that you added some feet in the hm3, but i was wondering if you could also add one more thing, flip flops, there is none on hm3: some ideas:

24. Avatar Timespike says:

A couple things that might be good in the insignias:

A dog print and a dog/wolf head in silhouette profile (a german shepherd/belgian melanois/wolf type head)