In a tough week filled with very strong entries, the winner of Caption Contest 50 (and his own custom black and white illustration of whatever he likes) is ... Tal!
We had a lot of really good entries this week again, you guys are on fire! Or maybe that's Brigade's gun from the panel, I'm not sure. Regardless, I felt the following entries should be singled out as Honorable Mentions:
- Skiriki: “I feel inadequate!”
- Niall Mor: I hate commuting.
- Frankie: “Damn! Of all the times to get earthquake in the pants.”
- Blue Blazer: Jesus Christ! I thought this was a flashlight!
- Dom: Ha! nobody expects the spanish inquisition!
- Rob Rogers: Bwoom goes the dwynomite!
- Socrates: Give me back my neck!!!!!
- von Bek: Outta the way, I’m gonna be sat on!
- HalLoweEn JacK: Who doesn’t have superpowers NOW?!
Look for Caption Contest 51 (can you believe it's been almost a YEAR of doing this?!) coming up soon for YOUR chance to win your very own custom black and white illustration of whatever you like (within reason)!