Our Poll Position question for this week puts you in the director's chair:
Discussion after the jump.
- Aliens: Since Aliens can be slaughtered with regular gunfire, I'm not sure how much of a fight this would be. But, there ARE a lot of them, and it would be kind of cool if one of them slipped into Banner, burst out through his stomach as a Hulk-alien, then Banner turns into Hulk to fight them. And the whole time he's fighting them, Betty's trying to figure out how to heal Banner once he takes back over from the Hulk. So yeah, that could be cool.
- Christian Bale-era Batman: I am not sure how well a concept like The Hulk fits into the true-to-reality essence of the Dark Knight franchise, but come on -- Batman vs. The Hulk. The money practically prints itself!
- Godzilla: 'Nuff said.
- Predators: We know these guys travel the galaxy looking for challenging prey. What could be more challenging than The Hulk? You could go in two directions with this. Either Banner stumbles into the Predators in the jungle while he's on the run and they accidentally come to fight, or the Predators see the TV footage of the Hulk on a rampage and hunt down Banner to figure out where he is and how they can get their prey to appear.
- Superman: Even the concept is better than anything in "Superman Returns" after the plane-rescue scene.
- Transformers: I thought this was kind of a stupid poll idea until I got to this one. And then I was like "Hey, wait, a Transformers vs. Hulk movie would actually be kind of cool."
So looking over the list, I actually have to say that my testosterone would want to see "Hulk vs. Transformers", but I think you could actually make a pretty decent movie with "Hulk vs. Aliens".