I am happy to (belatedly) announce the winner of Caption Contest 36 as ... TheNate!
I really appreciated TheNate's originality and unique spin on this one, I think the line perfectly captures both the look on the guy's face and the weird stance. Plus I just love the idea of a criminal techno-mastermind being stymied by a child-proof cap, that's classic. I look forward to getting the details on what the prize illustration will be.
Having said that, there were a number of great entries, including the following Honorable Mentions:
- Vengeance: Every body dance. Now!!
- John: …wha? Batteries not included? *&^% Wal-Mart!
- HalLoweEn JacK: mmm mm MMMMMMMMM! mmm mmmmm mmmmmm!
- Whit:Let’s see, that’s left, left, A, B, right, X, B…
- devo6: Great Spiraling Sperm!! These Gloves make texting impossible!!
- Kramer: (in small print) “I think… I think I just soiled my armor.”
- Jester:(and, to quote a line from one of my new favorite movies) Ok, let’s face it: This isn’t the worst thing you’ve caught me doing.
Good stuff this week, thanks everyone! If you didn't win this time around, never fear -- Caption Contest 37 is going on right now, so head on over and try your luck for a chance to win your own professional illustration!