Zian's Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Zian's Universe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

zian nurrahmani
    Participant

Thanks to heromachine, I will greatly appreciate to anyone who wants to give comments, criticisms or suggestions on my work.

In fact there are still many shortcomings in my work, especially on the part of the pose is too monotonous. Maybe from all of you guys who want to give suggestions for my next work poses.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

The Royal Sniper is really neatly designed. The colors you’ve chosen go well together. I’m not an expert on poses but what I can suggest is shading. In the “backgrounds” tab there is a gradient circle under “shapes”. If you make the line and outer edge of the circle completely transparent you can use the middle part for highlights, shadows, glare, all sorts of cool effects. It can really bring depth and realism to your pictures. If you check out my thread you can see some examples of how I use it.

Backgrounds also really help improve a picture. There’s also in the same tab a gradient rectangle that can make beautiful skies. Try layering different background pieces to make fuller scenes.

My last suggestion if you want to try a more realistic style would be to color the outlines. Leaving them black give your images the classic “comic book” appearance.

zian nurrahmani
    Participant

Thank you for the comments and suggestions, I will try the suggestions you give. Once again, thank you

zian nurrahmani
    Participant

Hermit of Immortality

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.