Zaria_Red’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Zaria_Red’s Creations

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Zaria_Red

Hey guys, I found HeroMachine a few weeks ago, and it’s pretty much my life now. I’ll post majority of my heros on here, though most are going to be for some stories I’m writing but, whatever.

This is my first hero I made ever, and you can tell I had no idea what I was doing.
    HeroF1.JPG

Zaria_Red

A couple hours later, I made this one. I had a better idea of what I was supposed to do now, so This one looks a bit better than my last one.
    HeroF2.JPG

Zaria_Red

A few days later, I made this next hero. I’m a bit proud of this one, not sure why though. It’s supposed to be post-apocalyptic and stuff. Not sure if that’s what it looks like.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/zaria_red/2013/04/HeroF3.JPG

Zaria_Red

And today, I finished my most recent hero. I love this one and it took me a while to do. There are two versions of this; one where I didn’t know how to make fire look better and one where I do. I like the second one better though. Magic-and-Melee.JPGMagic-and-Swords.JPG

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Willkommen, Zaria! Quick progress and nice work. I see you found where to change an item’s aura. Yes, energy effects with translucent colors pop. Looking forward to more of your creations.

Trekkie
    Participant

Welcome to the forums! As Atomic Punk said, you’re progressing quickly. I hope we’ll see more from you soon.

Zaria_Red

Wow thanks guys. I’m working one a new creation right now and it should be done later today.

Zaria_Red

Finished Hero number five (technically 6 but who’s counting). This is the first time creating a male hero, so he might look a bit… off. I tried to do a bit of highlighting on the wings and arms. Not quite sure how well it turned out but oh well.
    HeroM1.JPG

Harlekin

Welcome to the forum. Great start.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great start, welcome to the forums.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.