XBigxBangX’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery XBigxBangX’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

XBigxBangX
    Participant

im new in the forum and new using heromachine too i have seen a lots of desings and all of you guys are very good. i followed some ams tips that i saw posted here in the forum to make my characters looks more alive lol. Hope you like it my first desing. his name is Anchelical Blader i dont know why but i liked that name for him lol. he was supposed to have a sword but i think he looks cool without the sword so i didnt want to make it!!

Anchelical-Blader.png

Kaldath
    Keymaster

This does not appear to be a contest, thus I will move it to the normal art gallery and change the title to XBigXBangX Creations

Dionne Jinn

Good start with your guy! Welcome to the forums!

Scatman

Good start!I will give just alittle healthy critiszm I hope.When doing your shines and shading(we call this Zypping,named after the one who made it popular )anyway try to use lighter color versions for the shines than the prime color of the article.Such as if your leg is black use a medium to light grey to zyp(shine)same for red (use lighter red)blue …lighter blue for the shine ect.Hope this is helpful!great work so far… keep it up and welcome!Smile

prswirve
    Participant

wow Scatman i always wonder where you guys got the term Zypping… now i know :)

Hammerknight
    Participant

Welcome to HM and the forums. Please read the forum rules.

XBigxBangX
    Participant

Thank u guys for every words im gonna try harder to make my new desings better and thank u so much scatman i apreciate ur advice i really enjoy the forum u guys are very kinds evertime thats nice im gonna upload another design soon thx u again!

Harlekin

Hello in the forum.

Moognation
    Participant

Great start! Glad to have you aboard…

XBigxBangX
    Participant

well guys here’s another design i called this one CYLAR he can steal others heros o villian powers. This big boy is very powerful lol i’m uploading my older designs so if you see some mistakes then you know why, for now i don’t think to remade so enjoy and hope u like it too! :P

Cylar.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks good.

FairyFangs
    Participant

Is Angelical or Anchelical Blader? Anyway… is AWESOME i love his wings, armor and the tattoo Embarassed <3
    From Cyler i like the combination of colores they make an unbelievable harmony i like too ;P
    But i prefer Frost Hunstman if u know what i mean! Wink

XOXO Kiss

Weilyn

You’re off to a very good start Laugh
    Cylar has a great design

XBigxBangX
    Participant

well guys here is it my girlfriend favorite character of mine lol this character FrostHunstman watch out with him he’s element is ICE this guys is very powerfull why? he’s arrow can freeze EVERYTHING even the lava there’s nothing that he can’t freeze with he’s arrow so be carefull guys lol. as always ENJOY IT and Hope you like it! and thank you for everything! :P

FrostHunstman.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

I think he needs to chill out personally. (I did a funny Wink)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.