Who’s in your Top 10?

Home Forums The Pub Who’s in your Top 10?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Who is in your Top 10 favorite Comic Book Characters? (or Top 5)
    Top 10:
    Male Hero=
    Female Hero=
    Male Villain=
    Female Villain=

JR19759
    Keymaster

Male Heroes 10 (Can’t decide on what order they should go in)
    Spidey, Cap, Bats, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Flash (Barry Allen), Nightcrawler, Thor, Angel, Nightwing, Deadpool
    Female Heroes (Even harder to decide because I think that in many cases the heroines can get sold short a lot of the time and don’t get as much exposure as their male counterparts.)
    Shadowcat, X-23, Jewel, Storm, Wonder Woman, Bat Girl (Barbara Gordon), MJ Watson/Parker, Hellcat, Evey Hammond, Power Girl
    Male Villains
    Joker, Magneto, Dr Doom, Red Skull, Lex Luthor, Venom, Riddler, Scarecrow, Juggernaut, Galactus
    Female Villains
    Catwoman, Talia Al Ghul, Mystique, Dark Phoenix (depends on how you want to argue that one, I preferred Jean Grey in the dark phoenix saga compared to the normal X-Men thing, mostly because she was with Cyclops who I don’t like at all), Black Cat (again, depends on what stories you’ve read), Harley Quinn, Sin (Marvel), Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris), Typhoid Mary, Poison Ivy

PetesWilly

Male Hero= Batman, Deadpool, Robin (Tim Drake ), The Maxx, V, Robin (Damien Wayne), Rorschach, Spider Man, Green Arrow, Iron Man
    Female Hero= Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Tank Girl, Hit Girl, Black Widow, Angela, Rogue, Domino, Black Canary, Batgirl (Stephanie Brown), Dove
    Male Villain= Joker, Doctor Doom, Bane, Carnage, Venom, Magneto, Ras al Goul, The Riddler, Sinestro, Lex Luthor
    Female Villain= Catwoman, Dark Phoenix, Harley Quinn, Marrow, Talia al Ghul, Poison Ivy, Black Cat, Elektra, Lynx, Granny Goodness

barbario
    Participant

Wolverine: the best there is
    Hellboy: i wish i WAS Hellboy
    Superman: the original
    Spider-man: the everyman
    Captain America: the ideal man
    Invincible: probably the best super-hero comic being made today
    Hulk: i can relate
    Thor: what kid doesnt like Thor?
    Savage Dragon: i wish i had created him
    Rorschach: just too cool

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.