what forum do post just to get my character posted.not for a contest just for getting it to be seen?

Home Forums The Pub Newbie Safe Haven what forum do post just to get my character posted.not for a contest just for getting it to be seen?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Scatman

Hammerknight
    Participant

You can post you characters in the Art Gallery. Keep all your characters in one, two at the most, threads, this makes it a lot easier for people to track your work. Welcome to the forums.

Hudson
    Participant

Speaking of posting characters…I have a question. For contests, can you submit more than one character? Or will that disqualify you? Because I’ve submitted one and might do another, if it’s allowed.

Herr D
    Participant

double-check top of contest–Jeff is pretty good about mentioning each time whether it’s one or five or unlimited.

Hudson
    Participant

Alright, thanks. Smile

ToniD
    Participant

I have a ton of pics I would like to show off for what I did for my fantasy world. Would you suggest uploading the pics onto another site and then link? I could put them all in one thread, but that seems like overkill. Thoughts? Thanks. I’m new to the posting part.

cliff
    Participant

Hey Toni

Welocme

I’m not a moderator but

Most upload to some other site like Photobucket, DeviantArt etc.

yeah one huge post wouldn’t be advised. post then singly, or on small theme groups or alphabetically or  chronologically or however you want, but usuall more than 3 or 4 in a post isn’t so great.

Have fun

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.