Viper’s Multiverse

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Viper’s Multiverse

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 133 total)
  • Author

Viper
    Participant

Hey thanks man that compliment means a lot to me. Took about two days haha. Yes the ‘hair’ is actually the tentacles item in the hair selection. That was one of the hardest things to do honestly, just trying to get it to look right. The more I looked at it, the more I told myself that he has tentacles coming out from his backside lol but I left it alone to avoid messing it up. But I’m glad you like it really.

asubtledagger28
    Participant

Hey Viper, nice work here. Kralius Kal is really rad. I like his armor and the design pattern on it. He does seem godly. Keep up the great work!

Viper
    Participant

Hey thanks Dagger, I really appreciate that.

Nug
    Participant

Yeah that last one is just too cool! The color choices, the pose, the bling bling… Its all great!

Viper
    Participant

Thanks Nug. He sure is blingin’ out huh? Haha glad you like it man.

Suleman
    Participant

Gosh, Krallus Kai looks really impressive. The colors all work and the spear looks good. The transitions between items are nearly impossible to notice.
    The black cloth (?) items on the waist look a bit out of place, perhaps. The black might be a bit too solid? Also, I don’t see their point as clothing.

Viper
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback Suleman. Yes I can agree the black is too solid. I stuck with it I guess to avoid making him look even more colorful than he already is. Not really sure what would have gone better but thanks man.

Suleman
    Participant

Hey, dog, considering the amount of creativity that went into that picture… that one particular choice didn’t work out perfectly (according to one idiot) is a drop in the ocean compared to what you achieved with it.
    It’s merely a sign that you’re really exercising your brain when making these pictures and doing daring things. That’s commendable.

Viper
    Participant

Haha man I really really appreciate that. It did take me a good minute, not to mention it’s not what I normally do. So I kind of just stepped out on a branch and was like hey lets do something brand spankin new.

Viper
    Participant

Name: Naomi Skyy
    Codename: Antbyte
    Universe: Superhero
    Species: Human

Other than being a master at hacking electronics… I don’t have much else at the moment LOL!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Viper
    Participant

Name: Nathan Skyy
    Codename: Artillery
    Universe: Superhero

Antbyte’s younger brother. He’s the brute while she’s the brains… And beauty!

Attachments:

Delirious AL
    Participant

This is some groovy stuff you’ve got here! You have a style that’s almost a cross between scatman and ams. This is a good thing!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Your use of color is fantastic and Artillery is great!

Viper
    Participant

@Delirious Al- Wow that’s a huge compliment there haha thanks a lot.

@Vampyrist- Thanks, man I appreciate that. Believe it or not, coloring a character is one of the hardest things for me.

Viper
    Participant

Name: Dallamus Tao
    Codename: N/A
    Universe: Sci-Fi

Heavy gunnin’ tank right here and long time partner to the old war vet, General Lexamus.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 133 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.