Vigarri's Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vigarri's Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Vigarri
    Participant

Hello guys!

I just want to share my creations in Heromachine, I usually use some references for posing my characters

Vigarri
    Participant

first one

Eiko

Vigarri
    Participant

Kanna

Vigarri
    Participant

Midori

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

These all are really nice. I’m liking the background work and Eiko’s pose is cool.

Vigarri
    Participant

Thanks Lady Amaranth!

Vigarri
    Participant

Kongming

Vigarri
    Participant

I saw a post on Facebook and it was really cool, so I using it as a reference and make my own version

Dewasenja

Vectorman316
    Participant

YO…

Dewasenja made me rise from the grave just now

Vigarri
    Participant

Haha thanks!

Vigarri
    Participant

Ryoka

Vigarri
    Participant

Revenge? “Your friends killed my man”

Vigarri
    Participant

Inazuma

Suleman
    Participant

These are all pretty solid! I appreciate the effort you put into posing your characters.

The background colors are really nice, I especially appreciate the backgrounds you made for Kanna, Midori, Dewasenja and Inazuma. I default to blue skies a bit too often, I should  try different colors sometimes as well.

Kanna’s sitting pose is great! That skirt must have been tricky.

In “Revenge”, the framing is done really well! I like how you posed the characters relative to each other. The guy is holding the sword in a rather weird way, usually you’d want to hold the sword closer to the handguard.

I like the pose and clothing you made for Inazuma. The wind blowing the front part of the skirt and the vest is cool.  The arrows in the tree are also a great touch. I think the weakest part of the image right now is Inazuma’s lack of chin. Right now, thanks to how the face is placed looking to the side, it looks like he has a really weak chin and a flabby neck. Maybe play around with the different head shapes and rotate them around a bit? I’ve had this problem as well, it’s not easy to solve. Anyway, I like the picture overall!

Herr D
    Participant

I disagree with Suleman about Inazuma. The chinless kind of goes with the inhuman-ness. I think you should work on the mask grip. An ambiguous bit is whether the right hand is true or a glove. Excellent use of the ‘nanny-nanny-boo-boo’ tongue. And yes, Dewasenja is COOL.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.