Very Bad Character

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Very Bad Character

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kannaa__
    Participant

Heyy! I’m new here and didn’t really want to share this but I needed this image for another project and couldn’t find a way to get a link for it besides sharing it here, so here’s my first character- I know it’s probably really bad, especially compared to everything else I’ve seen, but here you go!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Michael Chiarcos
    Participant

Kanna,

It’s not too bad. There are some issues with borders and overlap but these are fixable with the Transforms tab. The colour scheme with the background makes it hard to distinguish where the character ends and the background begins. Personally, the only thing that really sticks out for me is the sword. Use the Transforms tab and position the sword a little lower on the grip so she isn’t holding it by the pommel nut. The light blue wrappings are disappearing into the background. Change the outlining colour to fix that, easy-peasy. All in all, a good start.

Here is a link to some of my images if you’re interested….

A few Old Ideas, a Few New Ideas

Cheers

Herr D
    Participant

Yeah, I want to know if that light blue translucency is supposed to be energy dispersal or something else. Without it interacting with anything, I’m not sure how I’d know. Interesting background.

RobM
    Participant

The important thing is to keep experimenting and keep creating.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.