Uploading pictures

Home Forums HeroMachine Application & Forum Support Uploading pictures

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Scorp said:

I am still having problems with this.

I am now using Firefox, but when I try Hammerknights example, on #3 i don't get the screen that is shown (in the upload section, it is just blank, nothing there).

anyone have any ideas??

Scorp

Okay I just tried that myself and the first time I tried it was blank for me. I canceled it out and tried again and it worked. You might give that a try.

AFDStudios
    Keymaster

They did just release Simple:Press version 5. I could upgrade to that and see if that makes the IE errors and the one Scorp's seeing go away.

It does sound like there's a JavaScript error somewhere that's completely breaking the toolbar in IE and is probably the same thing causing the Firefox bug you're describing. It's possible the new version has that fixed, but of course it could introduce all sorts of other bugs, too.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Jeff Hebert said:

They did just release Simple:Press version 5. I could upgrade to that and see if that makes the IE errors and the one Scorp's seeing go away.

It does sound like there's a JavaScript error somewhere that's completely breaking the toolbar in IE and is probably the same thing causing the Firefox bug you're describing. It's possible the new version has that fixed, but of course it could introduce all sorts of other bugs, too.

I stumbled across someone asking about posting pictures and Simple Press 5. Apparently in SP 5 that ability to post picture is done with a plugin and is not a native ability of SP. Now I am not sure if that is how it is with this version.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

I tried Firefox and Safari but the “Browse” buttons never appeared.  Got Chrome to work.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Test of the new upload using Internet Explorer 8.

AtomicPunk-MarsTrooper.png

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.