TWELVIAN CHRONICLES

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery TWELVIAN CHRONICLES

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 642 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Dude, I am so sick of you! It seems like every idea I try, you come along and blow it all out the water! Seriously, I’m loving this latest stuff I’m seeing! The hand drawn stuff is beautiful; between you and your brother you guys got some great stuff! I see you took the plunge and started doing covers. NICE! One thing: RobM shared the code for the UPC label but when I tried to use it I got nothing. How do you use or download or whatever process, shared codes? Let me know what you think of my latest stuff. I did some more covers in my cover thread. BTW love YOUR gryphon!

prswirve
    Participant

Thanks WMD! I’ve been idle for quite a while now.

As for the code, just click on load from text and paste the whole code on HM3.

Now fiddling just to keep the feel of HM, here’s a WIP which i don’t really know if i’m gonna finish… :D (I’m just too lazy nowadays!)

WIP_snipe.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Even unfinished, he looks cool. I really like what you did with the collar area.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Nice armor! I’ll get back to that UPC code. Thanks. Little by little I’m trying to get my writing groove back. I seriously dried up for a while.

prswirve
    Participant

prswirve_hun.png

DiCicatriz
    Participant

You’re great at crafting brutish bodytypes. That guy looks buff!

Also I think that Space Marine or whatever WIP is definitely worth finishing. Very cool :D

prswirve
    Participant

Thanks DiCicatriz! I’m a fan of your work too.

Here’s something random just to get myself going again…

prswirve_prince_random.png

prswirve
    Participant

It’s been a while since i’ve posted anything on my gallery. I’ve been busy these days building up my site. http://prswirve.wordpress.com/ ….

Gonna catch up with HMing soonest as i can get off with this.

prswirve
    Participant

hey guys been out from HMing for a while…

let me just post this drawing i made a few years back… seems like i’ve had a habit of not finishing my work even since back then… lol

zhen.jpg

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Wow! Ever consider posting on CGHUB?

Scatman

great face work!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

That’s some really cool work! That w.i.p. is great as is. The stuff on your website is amazing! You’re an architect?

prswirve
    Participant

I’ve been gone too long! Just testing if i still have it. Here’s a random work…

cold_sea.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Missed you, dude! Nice work on Cold Sea!

prswirve
    Participant

romeo-and-juliet.png

can’t seem to find the right filename… :) warming up…

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 642 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.