True Life Superheroes: a HM webcomic!

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery True Life Superheroes: a HM webcomic!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Christi S
    Participant

So here is where I’ll be telling an original superhero universe story in 1-page, newspaper-style, “issues”. As per always, feedback n constructive criticism is welcome! ^_^

Next Issue: A_Non!

Herr D
    Participant

I began to put together data on a rlsh who works in a hospital. He wore a cape to get the kids in the pediatric ER to talk and relax. Unfortunately, when I met him and expressed interest, he stopped, acted more Batman than Superman.

Ah, well. It would’ve been a good article for this site . . . but I’m more sorry he stopped entertaining the kids.

Christi S
    Participant

Oh, thats too bad! I totally would have read that article; people who do the RLSH thing are kinda fascinating to me, just like the mindset behind it. Mostly just using them in this to integrate the setting with real-world events, but still.

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Interesting idea and nice concept. Execution really nice, i like this newspaper style.

All three images on newspaper are in my opinion well done, nothing bad to say about them.
    Nice choice of fonts, bot for comments and main text.
    Text itsel looks legit, truly newspaper’y text that is.

Overall, waiting for the next issue!

Christi S
    Participant

Thanx Lull-carae!

Sadly, you may be waiting for a bit, heromachine ate my save file of the almost-finished second issue n I’m feeling a tad discouraged atm >_<

Christi S
    Participant

Still working up the courage to try n start the next issue over from scratch.

In the meantime, here are some simple mock-ups of the characters I’ll be introducing in the coming issues:

Christi S
    Participant

Alrighty, took me a while, but here’s the second issue!

Next Issue: Mr. Nobody!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.