Triumph Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Triumph Universe

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

TriumphHero

Just my characters

TriumphHero

Name: Major
    Powers/Abilities: Cybernetic Arm
    Bio:
    Pic: Major-1.PNG

TriumphHero

Name: Thermo
    Powers/Abilities: Biochemist, Chemist, Biochemical Engineer. Thermo as the ability to radiate heat and project it from his body. This cause a wave a heat invisible to the naked eye to flow off of Thermo and melt anything he chooses. Thermo can channel this ability to give him the ability to use his heat as thrusters allowing him to be extremely fast and flight temporarily.
    Bio:
    Pic: Thermo-1.png

TriumphHero

Name: Volt
    Powers/Abilities: All Star football player and overall athlete. Volt as the ability to manifest himself into pure electrical energy. Allowing him to travel via electrical outlets and anything electic. He can manifest electrical bolts that he can either throw or cause a constent flow from his body. He is something called the Human Lightning Bolt.
    Bio:
    Pic: volt-1.png

TriumphHero

Name: Veomer
    Powers/Abilities: Veomer is half elf, half human. His senses are heightened. He is skilled with the bow as well as tracking. He is an alchemist as well as a blacksmith. He ages slowly, heals fast, and has heightened agility.
    Bio:
    Pic:http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/triumphhero/2012/04/veomer-1.png

Black Griffin
    Participant

Welcome to the forums, I’m a fantasy guy myself so i really am enjoying your last image.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Nice work, welcome to the forums.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.