Tim's Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Tim's Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am brand-new to this forum. These characters that I am showing, are probably not that good. I am no expert or creative. I just used what was available. I am not an artist nor do I try to be pretend to be one. If anyone on here do not like these, please comment and I will remove them. Also their is no background because I simply do not know how to draw or add background that would look good. So again, I am no artist.

djuby
    Participant

Welcome to the forums. Great start!!! Please read the forum rules, and check out the tutorials. We all started somewhere. Just keep creating!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forums. Like djuby said, you should try checking out some of the tutorials, there’s some really good tips on how to get some good effects out of heromachine. Other than that, just keep trying stuff out. Everyone on this site started out the same as you and got where they were by just trying new stuff out. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Everyone here is really helpful and friendly so you’ll more than likely end up getting an answer quite quickly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

RE: djuby, I do know what you said. I probably will not be on this site for very long. Like I said, I am new to this site and as for the tutorial stuff, I have trouble understanding those kinda stuff. So basically if its not pre-done then I don’t mess with it. I hope you can understand what I mean. As for critic someone else’s work, I do not. Reason being, I don’t believe in putting somebody’s else’s work down. I think everybody has a chance at creating their own stuff. I don’t have any self-confidence as it is, I am in no way going to set back and make fun or judge other people’s work. That is just my blab for the morning.

Nug
    Participant

You should hang around. I like your characters, and you appear to have an eye for harmonious colors. Keep up the good work. 😉

Maverik1313
    Participant

Nice work  hope to see more .

hawk007
    Participant

Very cool! They look better then mine when I started out. I just have one little bit of advice. Stop being so negative! These are really cool, and are pretty creative! Like any skill, it just takes practice. For just starting out, it looks really good. Keep trying, and you will turn out really good.

ams
    Participant

G’day  Tim!

Great opening pics.  Just have fun with creating whatever comes to your head.  And always remember when posting on these forums, YOU ARE AMONG FRIENDS!

Cheers!

Maverik1313
    Participant

Yay this is the nicest place on the Internet .

Skoul
    Participant

Welcome Tim. I like your pics, they are definitely creative. I’d like to impart a little advice: it’s perfectly fine if you don’t like tutorials, but you shouldn’t let it stop you from improving your skills. Mess around with the machine and you will discover things you didn’t think we’re possible.

We’re all friends here, criticism is always welcome, just as long as it is constructive and not just plain insulting other people.

Keep machining!

hawk007
    Participant

Yeah, like Skoul said, criticism is fine. I mean, you can’t get better if you don’t know what’s wrong, right? I mean, obviously, no one’s perfect, meaning that every character will probably have something wrong with it. People just have to know the difference between something that’s trying to help them and something that’s trying to hurt them.

djuby
    Participant

You can critique someone’s work without putting it down. That being said I would encourage you to stick around, and give the tutes a shot at least. If they don’t work for you, no harm, no foul. We all started out understanding the basics, but through constructive criticism and the help of others, we got better and more confident…and so can you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have some new pictures to add. I hope you like these.

hawk007
    Participant

Cool! On hands, if you bring the item that they’re supposed to be holding to a layer above the hands, then mask the item onto the hands, it will make it look like the hands are holding it. Like with the bounty hunter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have no idea what your talking about, hawk007. Sorry but I told you guys I was not that smart.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.