Things I Do When I Don’t Sleep

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Things I Do When I Don’t Sleep

Viewing 46 post (of 46 total)
  • Author

Myro
    Participant

So, been forever since I posted anything, even longer since I created anything.

Recently, I’ve been playing “The Wolf Among Us,” a video game by Telltale Games, based on the “Fables” graphic novel series. If you’ve played Telltales’s “The Walking Dead” game, you might like this one too, it uses the same game mechanics. And if anyone’s read Fables, let me know what you think, I’m curious about picking it up.

Anyway, I got inspired to try to also remake fairy tale characters in a modern urban setting, similar to the Fables/Wolf Among Us setting, but not actual re-creations. We’ll see how long I decide to stick with this. Since it’s been a while, I’m not expecting to pick up to the same standards as before, and because time was a major issue to me not ‘machining anymore, I doubt I’m going to put in the same number of hours in my creations.

First up is Red, a valuables courier, who will transport anything, legal or otherwise, no questions asked. Red is usually identified by her signature red hoodie and the presence of her pet wolf, B.B.

red_courier.PNG

Viewing 46 post (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.