The Single Slot Challenge

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges The Single Slot Challenge

• This topic has 58 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by cliff.
Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author

hawk007
    Participant

Is this still open?

mattisagamer
    Participant

A motorcycle created from Shoulder Right/Standard! I was a bit lazy with the color scheme… But yeah!

Shoulder_Motorcycle-1.png

Keric
    Participant

That’s NOT a motorcycle-With that much Armor, it’s a battlecycle! I Like it!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Nice bike.

Trekkie
    Participant

What Keric said- that’s a battlecycle! Very cool.

hawk007
    Participant

I was thinking of adding one, but I really don’t think it would compare to any of these. I love the battlecycle.

Keric
    Participant

@hawk007 said:

I was thinking of adding one, but I really don’t think it would compare to any of these. I love the battlecycle.

Add it! this thread is just for the fun of doing it!

hawk007
    Participant

@Keric said:

@hawk007 said:

I’ll add it, but it really isn’t good. Like, at all. It’s a robot made of knee pads.

Kneepad-Robot.jpg

Keric
    Participant

@hawk007 said:

@Keric said:

@hawk007 said:

I’ll add it, but it really isn’t good. Like, at all. It’s a robot made of knee pads.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/hawk007/2014/02/Kneepad-Robot.jpg

I differ(not begging to, I just am!) It’s super cute, and very creative!

hawk007
    Participant

@Keric said:

@hawk007 said:

@Keric said:

@hawk007 said:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/hawk007/2014/02/Kneepad-Robot.jpg

I differ(not begging to, I just am!) It’s super cute, and very creative!

Er, thanks. Compared to the others, I don’t think it’s amazing. I’m going to try another one slot thing.

mattisagamer
    Participant

Thank you Keric, HK, Trekki and Hawk! :D the wheel like shoulder guard is what sold me to create, as said by Keric, the Battlecycle! Definitely a fun challenge to take on!

mattisagamer
    Participant

Decided to another one of these! Hawk gave me the idea to create a robot. So here’s one made of backplanes! Not my best, just an idea on a quiet Thursday night.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mattisagamer/2014/03/Backplane_Robot.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

First time using the new forum…let’s see how it goes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cliff
    Participant

OK, here is my first Single Slot entry
    A flower fairy
    made from only a single Companion/Standard
    the blob with eyes (Page 5, Row 1, 3rd from Right)
    they range from 1×1 for some shade/shadows to 500×500 for the background and every size in between.
    It took me about two hours.

(Added is the text, in case people want to check if I used anything but the one animal object. Good luck I can’t even understand it to see how many layers I ended up haveing.)

11:54AM – Photobucket

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.