The Shiboreth Pit

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Shiboreth Pit

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Trekkie
    Participant

Amazing portrait! It looks so life-like.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I agree with Trekkie, that portrait is great.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Wow! That portrait looks so real! Cool

Zerogarth

Great portrait! Awesome work with her expression : O! …btw, diggin the sci-fi bar, awesome!

Scatman

you are a true artist!wonderful work here,I wish i had half the patience and time and talent to make just one like it!

Shiboreth

I actually managed to finish something again! For the contest:

Shiboreth_Ashari-Priestess.png

I tried experimenting with manipulating the lines of the background. It was pretty fun, and hopefully it works.

This creature is from a race called the Asharis, known by their wings, pointy ears, and their affinity for magic. Their society is largely secular, believing magic to simply be a result of the universe functioning as is, but some are more inclined to give magic’s source a divine explanation. This priestess is one such practitioner.

All of your work is truly amazing! The pose for the Phantom Thief is flawless and your coloring is phenomenal.

I love it! So awesome. And the background definitely works.

Scatman

It’s just beautiful!I love the bronze skintone and the glowind fingertips,just awesome!

Wow, I have no words for that. I’m completely stunned!

Shiboreth

Pop quiz entry: Sillhouettes

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/shiboreth/2012/09/Shiboreth_Silhouettes.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Nice.

Shiboreth

I don’t know if it’s my “best,” but I felt like doing something new for the 100th contest rather than entering something older. I learn more about how to use this program with every piece I do, so why not try to make something out of the things I’ve picked up?

Title: Charge!
    Shiboreth_Charge.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Great job on her and I have to admit, I really like your idea.

Scatman

Glad to see some new stuff and wow what a piece!Love it,the floor and the far perspective and the backfaced hands,awesome stuff!!I almost jumped back off my seat that face means business!looks great!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.