The Pathwalker’s Gallery of Broken People

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Pathwalker’s Gallery of Broken People

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Pathwalker
    Participant

I hate trying to size pictures properly. Probably because I’m bad at it.

Pathwalker
    Participant

I tried to make a mech
    I think she turned out rather well for a first attempt, don’t you?
    mecha.jpg

I like her.

mattisagamer
    Participant

Your Pathwalker Knights are awesome man! I like the idea of the hooded knight. Very AC styled with medieval tone. I like it!

Pathwalker
    Participant

Thanks for the comments y’all!

Pathwalker
    Participant

I hate school, Haven’t had much time to play around with heromachine lately but I did get this done.
    She’s an experiment in tone. I know the grenade’s not quite right but I don’t know how to fix it. bombershaded.jpg

Pathwalker
    Participant

Cyberlegs.png

Pathwalker
    Participant

I expect I’ll come to a similar end someday, gunned down by a chopper as a pistol drops from my numb hands
    hunted-down.jpg

Herr D
    Participant

@Pathwalker said:

I hate school, Haven’t had much time to play around with heromachine lately but I did get this done.
    She’s an experiment in tone. I know the grenade’s not quite right but I don’t know how to fix it. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/pathwalker/2014/01/bombershaded.jpg

Move the ring pin so that it’s around a finger? Color the grenade olive green and gray?

Pathwalker
    Participant

@Herr D said:

@Pathwalker said:

She’s an experiment in tone. I know the grenade’s not quite right but I don’t know how to fix it.

Move the ring pin so that it’s around a finger? Color the grenade olive green and gray?

Yeah, I’ll probably give the robots actual weapons too. Thanks!

Pathwalker
    Participant

Color schemes. I need to figure them out.

Rebel.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

A tip on colour schemes is to try and keep to using 3 or 4 colours max and not to crowd an area with too much of one colour, especially if two items have the same colour (spear shaft and armour would be a good example here). This rule generally only applies for costume, so don’t worry about weapons or skin and stuff like that, but I’d keep the shield’s colour the same colour as the armour, and keep all the armour the same general colour to give consistency. Think about what colours work well together, what makes what stand out, for example you’ve used red against green here in the torso area. Having a green background makes the red foreground stand out because they are contrasting colours, but it wouldn’t work the other way round because red is a much stronger colour than green. And don’t be afraid of using different shades of the same colour to add variety.
    Hope this helps.

Pathwalker
    Participant

My creativity is like nonexistent right now. Just messing around with

basil.png

Pathwalker
    Participant

Haven’t been on in 4 months because my computer crashed and I lost ALL of my heromachine stuff and gave up on life for a while. I’m back! And here’s my entry for the sci-fi/other genre contest
    cyberknight.png

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.