The Golden Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Golden Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

hawk007
    Participant

When most people think of Hades, the Greek god of the underworld, they think of an evil, dark tyrant that embodied death. This wasn’t Hades, however. He just like solitude, and was, well, misunderstood. Even though he was the god of the underworld, he wasn’t even death! That was Thanatos. These are facts from Greek myth (if you would call them facts). I’m not making this up.

Hades.jpg

hawk007
    Participant

Just my first try at steam punk. Not super good, but I’ll get better.
    Hawk007-steampunk-1.jpg

hawk007
    Participant

Undead Fawn. I was bored, so thought I’d mess around with the zombies. Not very good, but still pretty cool.

Undead-Fawn.jpg

Sorry it looks like he’s smiling.

hawk007
    Participant

Ares:
    The Greek god of war. The son of Zeus and Hera. He loves battle and bloodshed, and is the best fighter in the world.

Ares.jpg

hawk007
    Participant

Zeus:
    The king of the gods and the sky. His choice of weapon is the lightning bolt, which he used to defeat his parents, the titans.

Zeus.jpg

hawk007
    Participant

Athena:
    Daughter of Zeus and a mortal. She is the god of wisdom and battle strategy. She is almost as god a fighter as Ares. Her bird is an owl.
    Athena.jpg

hawk007
    Participant

Hades:
    He’s the god of the underworld. He is actually not evil. He’s just…misunderstood. He’s not even the god of death. He’s the brother of Zeus.
    Hades.jpg

hawk007
    Participant

I was just “doodling” on heromachine, and I came up with a World War III Heavy Fighter.

World-War-III-Heavy-Fighter.jpg

World-War-III-Heavy-Fighter-Headshot.jpg

World-War-III-Heavy-Fighter-Headshot-2.jpg

hawk007
    Participant

A Halloween thing. Skele-Clown!
    Skele-Clown.jpg

Someone Else

I like the design of the WWIII soldier, you really don’t see that much powered armor on this site…
    Also, it’s amazing how much realism can be added just by putting a number on something, I’ll have to remember that!

hawk007
    Participant

Thanks!

hawk007
    Participant

This is Sir Lance-A-Lot that I did for the King Arthur contest. I think it is one of my best, and I may be improving.

Lance-A-Lot-1.jpg

hawk007
    Participant

Ok, I can really wait.
    As some of you may know, I’m not posting on my fantasy characters. That’s because a lot of them aren’t zypped, and because of that, people don’t look at it as much. So, I’ll be starting a new one when I redo all the characters, and continue that one. Here’s a sneak peek at it. The first one is Jordan, a freedom fighter. The second one is Titus, a commander of the dark king’s army.

Jordan-1.jpg
    Titus-1.jpg

mattisagamer
    Participant

Titus is looking pretty awesome! Nice one Hawk.

hawk007
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.