The Five Powers

Home Forums The Writers’ Room Super-Hero Fiction The Five Powers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

FloydFo

A few years ago the American Government started a project that would hopefully one day protect Earth from the growing threats of super humans. Years ago when few people knew about super humans and ability like that existed the American Government brought together 7 super human children to hopefully raise them so that they would become the protectors of earth.

Before i start with the story of the Five Powers i would like to introduce you to them but first i introduce the person who guides them teaches them and raised then this is The First Queen Of Light
    (illustrations are just a mock up and better ones will come soon)

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/floydfo/2014/02/hm3-beta2.png
    Name : Unknown
    Official Name : The First Queen Of Light
    Affiliation : The Five Powers and all Governments who employ The Five Powers
    Powers : Light manipulation, Power augmentation, Power bestowal, Power mimicry or absorption, Power sensing, Healing herself and others, Superhuman endurance, Ecological empathy, Omni-linguism, Animation, Immortality, Reality warping, Resurrect others, Summoning, Light Teleportation.( The Queen of light is one of the most powerful beings off all time and because of this most of her powers are unknown or they have been stolen from her.)
    Bio : The Queen of Light was born into a Royal family in a peaceful world that existed a long time ago, she grew up with her twin sister The First Queen Of Darkness unbeknown to them that they would become Earths most powerful and influential people.
    The twins grew up in a neutral world where it was no Evil and there was No good it was just simply neutral but unknown to them they would grow up and become the destroyers of there world as the prophecy foretold . The Prophecy foretold the twins would grow up neutral until there powers manifested and one would become dark, the other light and it would rip there world apart. there prophecy also foretold that there powers will pass down to different hosts until the end of time as neither have died and have lived for a long time it is yet for there powers to be passed down. After the Prophecy happened a long time had passed and with The Queen Of Darkness missing The Queen of light was approached by the American government who knew about super humans but there world didn’t…..Yet. she was asked to mentor and guide Five Young Orphans with Superhuman ability’s The Queen saw this opportunity to guid 5 young people to help save the world if The Dark Queen ever Returns.

Fact – The Queen of light and The Queen of Darkness cannot touch a barrier appears if they try to, this mean they can not fight and need others to fight for them.

The Five Powers

Name : Mia
    Affiliation : The Five Powers, The Queen Of Light
    Powers : Fire and heat manipulation and also able to produce fire and withstand its heat.
    Bio : Mia and her sister where orphaned at a very young age when there parents died, took in by the American Government at the age of 3 her sister 5. The American Government took in the young children because of Mia’s ability to control fire and her sister Margo could control electricity, they where put into a group with Five other children making seven superhuman children. The American Government along with the First Queen Of Light raised and trained the children so that one day they could protect the world from extreme danger. They would later become known as The Five Powers or just The Powers they went from seven to five because Margo, Mia’s sister went missing at the age of 11 with another member of the group witch is a violation to there contract with the American Government which makes them wanted criminals.(the American Government have yet to find where they are to this day)
    Fact : Mia at the age of 16 got pregnant at the same time as another member in the group and she gave birth to a daughter, as this violated the contract she had with the American Government the baby was took of her and she has never seen her again.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/floydfo/2014/02/hm3-beta6.png

Name : Isobel
    Powers : Telekinesis, Telepathy (Isobel is known to be one of the most powerful psychics on Earth, it is not know if Isobel’s powers have developed fully yet)
    Bio : There is not much know about Isobel and where she comes from we know her parents died when she was young like most of the group. She dose not talk much about her past and dose not talk much about her emotions she is a strong leader when she is needed and also one of the most powerful members of the group.
    Fact : She Like Mia had a child at the age of 16 it is a boy and like Mia’s daughter he was took away from her.( Mia’s daughter and Isobel’s son where born on the same day, both the fathers who where not superhuman died suddenly the day they where born)
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/floydfo/2014/02/5.2.png

Name : Tiama
    Official : Princess Tiama Of Tamaran
    Affiliation : The Planet Tamaran, The Five Powers, The Queen Of Light
    Powers : Energy Bolts (From Hands and Eyes), Superhuman Strength, Flight
    Bio : Tiama is a princess of the Planet Tamaran and is third in line to the throne she came to earth after her planet discovered Earth and found there was other human life. She was sent to Earth with her sister Tara as an alliance between the two planets, Tiama’s parents wanted there two daughters to join the group to help protect Earth. Tara is the other member of the group who went missing with Mia’s sister Margo at the age of 11, she is still a missing and wanted criminal around the world and on Tamaran.
    Fact : Tiama’s home planet is much more advanced than Earth and that is how she and her sister was able to get the Earth.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/floydfo/2014/02/hm3-beta5.png

Name : Keira
    Powers : Teleportation
    Bio : Keira like most of the others was a orphan and knows nothing about her parents she was the last member to join the group of young children she was 7 when she first got put into the group this has often left Keira feeling not part of the group when she was growing up. She was the last to join because she was the hardest to find she was born in England and Orphaned at the age of 1 at the age of 5 she discovers her powers and Teleported away from the orphanage before the American Government could find her she teleported round the world providing for herself till The Queen Of Light Tracked her down and brought her to the group.(because keira provided for herself at a young age and teleported around the world it has been suggested she is much more smarter than the average person)
    Fact : Keira felt more like she fitted in the group after the sudden departure of Margo and Tara. She has is well experienced in weapons and tends to yous wepons most of the time when in battle.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/floydfo/2014/02/hm3-beta7.png

Name : Aimee
    Powers : Shape-shifting
    Bio : you could call Aimee the first member of The Power Of Five as her father was one of the people who made this project happen for the American Government( Aimee’s Father died just after the group was brought together, she dose not know her mother) Aimee Is Considered the baby of the group and she dose most of the undercover work in The Five Powers with Keira she is a bubbly character and has the most control over her power than anyone else in the group.
    Fact : Aimee has amazing control over her powers at such a young age she can shape-shift her whole body but can manipulate different parts E.g she can turn her arms into blades to fight with.
    5.5.png

FloydFo

(AUTHOR’S NOTE: This Chapter is short but i am still working on tiny bits of it, that said it will not change majorly so if you do read it and there is a change it will not be that big that you will have to read again also the art work for this chapter is above. next chapter coming soon with new art work)

CHAPTER ONE
    *Mia*

Maybe i should leave just leave like my sister Margo and never look back, i would find my baby and live the normal life NO ! what are you thinking Mia pull it together you are the leader of The Five Powers protectors of the Earth, protectors of people we don’t give up so what if i have no life and they took my baby off me when i was 16 she will find me one day or i find her and she will understand why, why it is the way it is.

I remember thinking that so many years ago and look where i am now still the leader, the leader of what though we have failed The Queen of Darkness succeeded years ago she took over and we tried are best we fought so hard and to top it all of there is now the Second Queen Of Darkness The First achieved what she wanted took over the world and passed her powers and soul onto the next Queen of Darkness.

So I’m going to take you to the start so you can make sens of all this years and years ago me and six other children where put into a project, a group whatever you want to call it we where all brought together by The First Queen Of Light and we where are still funded by the American government, basically this means we The Five Powers are employed by them to protect whoever they see fit, all the children where brought together so we could protect the earth when we got older. Few years past after all the training from the Queen and my sister and Tara had vanished a video came to light of the five of us using are powers and at the end of the video information about the press conference that would revel the five of us as the worlds new protector, bare in mind the public had never seen anything like this ever super powers where just in comics or on t.v never real life so no one beveled the video but because it had the backing of the American government and the rest of the governments around the world. The press conference was the biggest the world had ever seen, it was held outside in New York Times Square so many cameras so many reporters here to see what this video was about.

I was 17 years old the leader of a group with 5 superhuman women in it superhuman is something the public has never seen before and i was first to be reveled to the world. First a representative from the American government would speak –

“people of the world we are here tonight because there are new growing threats to us all threats that we cannot keep you safe from anymore, it came to are attention years and years ago that there a people, people that look just like you and me but are different, different in a way where they could bring grate peace to are world or mass destruction these people are what we have been calling superhuman and because of them we need to put precautions in place and these precautions come in the form of five people, now i know there has been a video circulating the internet for a month or so now and there has been speculation weather this is real and i can tell you these people exist and are here tonight. They are about to take an oath to give them selves to you the people, to protect you no matter what consequences comes to them they will pledge to delicate there lives,body mind and soul to you, they have been with us since they where children training there whole lives and they will continue training until there is peace and justice. Shall i bring them out then, this girl is the leader of what has become know as The Five Powers she is 17 years old and nervous to say the least and here she is ! her name is Mia”

i stepped out of the door onto the stage and literally could not here a thing thousands of people where screaming my name and they had never seen me before in there lives, as i got to the front of the stage the representative came over and asked me –
    “how are you Mia, how dose it feel to be finally here in-front of the whole world as the leader of are protectors”
    i answered with one sentence “Grate, it feels grate”
    the representative laughed and asked “will you show us your power”
    i stuck my hand up in the air opens my palm and there is a grate silence, the world looking at me i couldn’t believe it i released a grate blaze of fire into the sky and everybody went insane cheering my name over an over, then the representative explained my powers to the people and they just would not stop cheering “More More we want more” after about 10 minuets the representative got the thousands of people to silence once more and said –
    “there are four more you know” he introduces Isobel she comes out demonstrates her power the crowd go wild he then brings out Tiama who is already known because she is a Princess of a different planet, she comes out dose her bit representative brings out Aimee same again she shows off her power says a few choice words then on to Keira.

On that day i was suppose to be on top of the world but instead felt like a show animal being paraded around but i couldn’t show it ,i am the leader of this new thing that will bring so much peace to the world, if we where meant to do that do what the so many people said we would do why has it gone so wrong.

FloydFo

CHAPTER TWO
    *Daughter*

A year or so after The Five Power where reveled to the world two of the members Isobel and Mia went out on a night out to celebrate after completing a recent assignment they had been on, deep into the night they both met two good looking boys witch they cant remember the names off they can just remember they both had matching tattoos on there neck anyway one thing got to another and you know what happens i don’t need to go into detail. Coincidentally they both got pregnant, not knowing so they both carried on with there life until a routine medical which reveled they where both pregnant Isobel with a boy and Mia a girl.

After a few months had past and there bumps where noticeable Mia and Isobel where both ordered to stay in the mansion they lived with the rest of the girls and where not aloud to go on any assignments, be seen in public or do any charity work so anything that involved them being in the public eye they where not aloud to do, basically the American Government didn’t want the world to know that two 16 and 17 year old girls had got pregnant under there care. Because the branch that works for the American Government and the Worlds Governments acts as a legal guardian over the girls along with The First Queen Of Light. The decision made was that they would have there babies taken of them so before they where born the two girls went in search for the fathers to see if they would take care of the babies but when they found the two boys they claimed they had never met them before after hearing this from the two boys and them swearing not enough alcohol in the world could make them forget hooking up the girls from The Five Powers Isobel was quick to read the mind of one boys and found out there memory had been wiped also noticed by Mia was that there tattoo on there necks are gone.

The day came Isobel went into labor first giving birth in two hours much to her delight, it was a healthy boy but she knew he would have a better life normal “maybe he didn’t inherit my powers and can have a normal life” thought Isobel on the day of the birth but Mia saw Isobel’s baby been taken away seconds after birth and couldn’t handle it she ran and locked her self in the bathroom she already knew her baby inherited her power of fire because a few days before birth Mia’s normally red fire turned blue this happens with Mia’s power of fire every few generations a baby is born who has blue fire and it is said if the person had blue fire its much more stronger than the normal red and because Mia’s baby is that baby her fire temporally turned blue.

Knowing that her daughter will have a life that is not normal killed Mia but the day came like it came for Isobel two days after she gave birth to a boy Mia went into labor and with a grueling 24hr birth a girl was born she was told not to name her but decided to name her Grace after her deceased mother, a few weeks after she was taken the American government reassured the girls they where in a good home and they will keep an eye on them there whole life. Time passed and although the pain never goes away for Mia she must get on with it she is a leader and must do her duties, but one day about 16 years after all that happened Mia was walking threw the mansion she was on her way to her room after training, as she was walking threw the hallway the doors flew shut the room filled with darkness Mia kept a calm head she made a flame in her palm but that did not help thinking to her self there no way the Queen Of Darkness could get through the Lights barriers no way.

Mia had never encountered the Queen Of Darkness before but has herd everything about her and how powerful she is from the Queen Of Light The Five Powers have been on a ongoing hunt for The Dark Queen for some time now also suspecting her sister Margo and Tiamas sister are with her and now she is cumming face to face with her alone but the room filled with light and it was like nothing had happened Mia shuck it of thinking she just had a bad case of paranoia, she carried on walking towards the door….

“Mother” said a voice faintly behind her
    Mia turned round and there she was, the daughter Mia gave up 16 years ago sixteen years of not seeing not knowing and there she was.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/floydfo/2014/03/2.png.png

Mia ran towards her daughter in a fit of tears but before she even took two strides Grace released a blaze of blue fire at here mother, Mia dodged the blaze with Graze laughing “You think i am here for a happy reunion hahahah you couldn’t be more wrong MIA!” Grace launched a full attack on Mia giving it her all screaming “i will kill you” with Mia barely dodging every attack not wanting to fight back because she dose not want to hurt her daughter.
    “Why are you doing this i am your mother” Mia screamed at Grace, Grace then halted her attack and said –
    “Mother, you are no mother you gave me up and for what to be know as the leader of the grate five powers HA !”
    “Grate we are more than grate we protect this world from scum” said Mia with a proud voice
    “if your so grate how come none of you caught on to the fact that the Queen of Darkness got me and others inside your mansion witch your Queen apparently protects” grace said with a snobbish tone
    “Others who are others ?” Mia wondered
    “Hello Sister” http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/floydfo/2014/03/1A.png.png
    “what are you doing here ? where have you been ?, your not…. not with the Queen Of Darkness are you ?……”
    “hahaha your such a fool where do you think iv been, now how longs it been 10 years ? longer ? i cant remember come give your big sis a hug ahahahahah” Margo said sarcastically
    “what is all this? why? what have i done ?” cried Mia
    “you gave me away, Margo found me days after that raised me along with Isobel’s child The Queen of Darkness cares for us and now its happening” Grace said with a serious look on her face
    “whats happening ? what are you doing ?” shouted Mia but before she could carry on shouting Margo and Grace diapered in a mist of black smoke.

[Margo on the top Grace On bottom]
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/floydfo/2014/03/1.png-2.pnghttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/floydfo/2014/03/2.png.png

FloydFo

CHAPTER THREE
    *Marked*

When The Five Powers was introduced to the world and they became the age where they could be sent on assignments they suggested to The First Queen Of Light that they start a search for the missing members the Queen agreed so they started there search. After the girls asked the Queen Of Light if they could look for the missing members she explained that she thinks the missing members could be with The Queen Of Darkness, the girls where shocked they though the other two just didn’t want to be in the group when they left not that they had turned evil but The Queen of Light told the girls this may not be the case they might have just ran off but The Queen said to the girls that she thinks they should search suspected hideouts of The Queen of Darkness.

The Five Powers began searching every suspected hideout but after searching 5 hideouts found nothing, they where about to give up until the Queen Of Light said to the girls there is one more where she might be so Keira teleported them. When The Five Powers teleported to the location they where stud in front of a dark cave, Mia instantly said-
    “Its to dangerous for us all to go in a dark confided space, Isobel i will create a fireball use your telekinesis to carry it in the cave with you and see if you find anything, if anything happens speak to us with your telepathy and we will come rushing in. Got It ?.”
    “Got It” Isobel said back with no hesitation
    so Mia created a fire ball and Isobel used her powers to carry it with her, half way into the cave Isobel uses her telepathy to report back nothing found yet when the flame went out suddenly Isobel felt a giant stabbing feeling in her chest, gathering she was hurt she tried to contact the others with her telepathy but it wasn’t working she tried to scream but no noise came out it was like all her worst nightmares at once she felt as-if someone was draining her life like someone had there hand around her heart squeezing it but then it just stopped Isobel felt no pain her telepathy worked she told the girls she had been attacked they all rushed in with a panic finding Isobel on the floor.

Searching the whole cave after Isobel’s attack the girls found nothing no one was there and no sign that anyone was ever there, the girls took Isobel to the Queen Of Light-
    “nothing wrong with her” said the Queen, Aimee replies
    “but she said she was stabbed in the heart how could she feel it if it never happened”
    “maybe is was someone using magic on her or someone with illusion powers” the Queen replies
    The next morning Isobel woke up to find a mark on her chest shocked she remembers the father of her son had a mark just like this one on his neck but when she seen him before the birth it was not there, puzzled Isobel thought best not to tell the rest of the group unit they finish on there search. A few months passed by and Isobel still had not told the girls about the mark even though the search had finished months ago, after thinking it through Isobel decided she would tell the girls after a training session they where in, after the session finished the girls where on the way to there rooms Isobel was walking with Tiama and Aimee she decided to show them she said
    “girls iv got something thing to show you” she took of her top
    Marked.png.png
    “it appeared a day after i was attacked in the cave im sorry i never told you earlier i didn’t want to worry you i though it would go away”
    before Tiama and Aimee could reply they heard an enormous bang from the main hallway Isobel lost her telepathy connection with Mia
    “Girls iv lost connection with Mia lest go” said Isobel with a panicked voice
    the three girls ran to the main hallway door to find Keira.
    Keira- “Mia is in there iv teleported to every door, window cant get in all stuck shut iv herd fighting and Mia screaming Graces name”
    “Grace” replied Tiama with confusion
    Isobel- “i sens shes in there with two other people and in think the other one is Margo”
    Tiama- “Margo ! we need to get in there” Tiama pulled back her arm about to punch the door through when Aimee stopped her she looked at her and her face was filled with worry Tiama said –
    “what, what is it ?”
    “turn around” replied Aimee
    Tiama turned only to find something she has been looking for most of her life

Tara.png.png

before Tiama could fathom her sister was standing in front of her Tara flew at Tiama blasting herslef and Tiama through the wall into the next room, Isobel told Keira to help Tiama while she gets the doors open but she Tiama told her to back down, suddenly Isobel felt a giant pain in her chest falling to the floor.
    she woke up the next day in the medical room with Mia by her side
    “what happened ?” Isobel said
    “well The Queen Of Darkness dose have my sister and Tiamas also she has Grace we suspect your son is with them to” Mia replied
    “but why show up yesterday just out of nowhere” said Isobel confused to what Mia is trying to tell her
    Mia – “they where here to send a message”
    Isobel – ” a message what message”
    Mia – “well if you let me finish ill tell you, they came to give us a warning stay out there way or die at there hands”
    Isobel – “why are they doing this ?”
    Mia – “I dont know, The Queen Of Light said that this mark on your chest is a mark the Queen of darkness gave you, she was the one who attacked you and even though no one saw her she was here yesterday and we think she triggered it”
    Isobel – “Triggered it ? what dose that mean ?”
    Mia – “The Queen dose not know what type of mark it is what it dose to you, that whats shes doing now trying to find out”

Ever since then Isobel has been having dreams of the Queen of Darkness of her walking towards her and accepting The Queen has her Queen, but the Queen Of Light reassured Isobel it was just because of the mark. One night The Queen Of Light checked on Isobel in her room but she was not there The Queen rushed to wake the other girls, The Queen told the girls she had a faint feeling of where Isobel is shes back at the cave, Keira teleported the girls back to the cave and there was Tara, Margo and Isobel standing in front of it

33.png.png

Isobel screamed –
    “HHEELLLPPP ! THE QUEEN OF DARKNESS HAS GOT ME I CANT MOVE !”
    Mia- “that is girls ATTACK !”
    Queen Of Light- “Wait shes here”
    Aimee- “Who’s here ?”
    The4.png
    Queen Of Darkness – “Hello Girls i don’t think we have been properly introduced, I am..”
    Mia- “Yea we know who you are what do you want with Isobel ?!”
    Queen Of Darkness- “she chose me Mia just like your daughter done”
    Mia- “You B**** I’m going to…”
    Queen Of Darkness- “What kill me haha i have been alive for hundreds of years good luck with that”
    Mia- “Isobel only came to you because you gave her that mark and you have her son”
    Queen Of Darkness- “Oh yes the mark let me tell you about…”
    Mia- “enough ATTACK”
    before the girls got even close to the queen she touched Isobel’s mark and she erupted turning her evil enhancing her power ten fold.
    beta.png.png

The floor cracked under the girls tress disintegrated before there eyes
    Mia- ” Isobel ! Isobel !”
    Queen Of Light- “its no good we need to get out of here, Keira lets go”
    Keira- “Gotcha”

Keria teleported the girls back to the mansion, everyone is in confusion “what do they do now” Mia questioned the Queen Of Light

Queen Of Light- ” I need to get close enough to try and heal her and get the Dark Mark of her but her powers have increased so much because of the mark we wont get near her, i need to give a Light Mark to one of you so we can match here power”
    Mia- ” Ill do It”
    Queen Of Light- ” No you power of fire is to unpredictable no one knows what will happen i think Tiama can handle it”
    Tiama- “Okay lets do it”

The Queen of Light lifted out her hand a beam of light shun out of it so bright it momentarily blinded everyone in the room she put her hand on Tiamas chest transferring the mark and enhancing her powers.
    Mark1.png.png

Queen of Light- ” the mark will remain sealed, when we get back there i will release it you will feel intense power and you and your power will change. Now lets go”

The Girls and the Queen teleported there as soon as they got there an seen Isobel ripping away the scenery the Queen released the light mark on Tiama making her erupt with power

hm3-beta.png.png

Tiama started fired her now more powerfull energy ball at Isobel while the others distracted Margo, Tara and the Queen of Darkness. after a long fight Tiama struck Isobel down rendering her unconscious for a few seconds the Queen Of Light was straight to her put her palms on her chest, beams of Light spread everywhere The Queen Of Darkness sped towards them in a cloud of darkness none of the girls powerful enough yet to stop her but Tiama is she stood in here way and the Queen Of Darkness said –
    “she isn’t worth all this you can have her i still have the son you just wait to see what happens”

The Queen Of Darkness diapered with the other two in a cloud of darkness. with Isobel healed and free of the Dark Mark The Queen Of Light removed Tiama’s with her asking-
    “why cant i keep it ? why cant you give it to all of us?”
    Queen Of Light- “because you need to learn your powers grow with them i can not just give it to you, for now concentrate on getting better because if i know my sister its not going to be small”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.