The Fluid Dome (back in business!)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Fluid Dome (back in business!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Drinkfluid
    Participant

HELLO HUMANS! I’m back from a long period of lacking my password! But the Fluid Dome is still running!

Drinkfluid
    Participant

Ok, this is the first thing I’ll post:

<p style=”text-align: center;”>The Iron Skull is an alien bounty hunter, and enemy of Shark Boy. As it’s name suggest, The Iron Skull’s head is encased in a large, iron skull-shaped helmet. No one know what’s under it, but many theorise that it would cause madness, sickness, blindness, loss of speech and, eventually, death.</p>

Drinkfluid
    Participant

Little Lewis and his father, Big Boris:

Little Lewis

Big Boris

Drinkfluid
    Participant

Now I know how to post stuff properly, time to post my stuff from the HighDemon universe.

Aww, look how fluffy he is! Hi there fluf-no! Bad dog! Bad fluffy! Stop trying to eat my face! NO! NO! AAAAAARGH!

Drinkfluid
    Participant

Remember Iron Skull? Well, he got stuck in a warp field which aged him by 100 years (hence the greyer scales) and transported him to the HighDemon universe where he continued his criminal escapades.

hawk007
    Participant

The helmet on him looks great! Good job! Though I have to admit, he looks kinda funny with just a pocket knife.

Drinkfluid
    Participant

Thanks! No-one commented on my HighDemon stuff on the OCD I posted it on. Oh, BTW…

N-Droid was an attempt to upload a person’s mind into a robot body. The camera head is for scanning the environment for any trees, as the mind that was uploaded into it was that of a lumberjack.

Drinkfluid
    Participant

Rose Price was part of an international superhero team I was working on last year. She would have represented Wales.

Why does she have a lizard shirt? Spode knows.

Drinkfluid
    Participant

I mean frog shirt. I only saw the back legs.

Drinkfluid
    Participant

So, who’s ready for a spot of horror games?

So, yeah.

Drinkfluid
    Participant

Rejoice humans! Drrrrrinkfluid is back! The dome is back in order, and more stuff will be appearing inside each sector. Yay!

Drinkfluid
    Participant

I can’t remember how to post stuff anymore 🙁

Drinkfluid
    Participant

Yay! It worked!

Drinkfluid
    Participant

Alright, a normal picture AND a member-only picture!

Like and subscribe for more…or something.

My Undertale headcanon voices (note: mostly Portal 2, a bit of Doctor Who)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Drinkfluid
    Participant

I think Brexit was a horrible idea, and I hope that the Leave voters drop their popcorn at the cinema. Here is my Brexitron robot. It’s a very foolish and stupid robot. Sorry if you disagree.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.