THE AUZVERSE

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery THE AUZVERSE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

TheVoid
    Participant

Greetings fellow creators, I hail from the mystical southern land of Terra Australis or more commonly known as the home of Izzy Banks. Being a super-fan of comics I’ve noticed a lack of Australian representation within the superhero community. That is why I have developed my own superhero universe, or what I call ‘THE AUZVERSE’. I hope you enjoy my creations.

Here is my first, I call him Dragonfly.
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>Alias / Codename: Dragonfly</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>Real Name: Charlie Evans</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>Age: 30</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>Occupation: Special Agent</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>Base of Operations: Australia</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>Affiliations: ADS (Australian Defense Service)</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>Powers / Abilities / Skills: Experienced soldier and pilot, expert in hand to hand combat and via powersuit: supersonic flight, superhuman strength and durability and missiles.</p>

<p class=”MsoNormal”>Short Bio:</p>
    In order to get a better understanding of Evans, you first have to learn what is the most common response he receives from people.  That response is ‘shut up’ because damn he does not have a filter. He could talk for hours if he could, a feat he once bragged about when he annoyed a terrorist to the point he confessed his plans.

As much as he does annoy the other special agents within the ADS (more on that mysterious organization later), he is still one of the best agents the organization has to offer. He originally was a pilot for the Australian Air Force were he quickly gained a reputation for his incredible flying skills and his annoying personality. There he went to the ADS to which they finally found the perfect test subject for project Dragonfly.

The prototype power suit was originally thought to be uncontrollable to fly, though they hadn’t met Evans yet. Not only could he fly perfectly but its been impossible to get him out of that suit since. As much as he loves to talk, he always says he loves to fly because its only time he’s at peace.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Keric
    Participant

Hi, welcome to Heromachine (Hm) I like what you’ve got so far!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.