Sumina-verse

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Sumina-verse

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 94 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

Now it’s time to travel in the way-back machine about 15 years and across space to Earth-Realm (from our perspective it would be about 40 years into our future) to see what Techno-Master No. 3 used to look like.

Qi.png

BIO:

Qi, pronounced Chi, was one of three heroes belonging to the Silver Sanction. Dr. Emily Silver, aka Metal Streak and Metal Saint, created the Silver Sanction as a secret force against the evil use of her technology. At the time, Qi was a master ninja and could physically manifest her life energy. Normally, this ability worked best when she applied it to objects she held, such as her sword. The sword, or any held object, would become indestructible and conceivably cut through anything.

It is unknown at this time why Qi’s actions led to her becoming a Techno-Master and what exactly is her purpose in regards to the nanites.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool.Cool

CantDraw
    Participant

Back to regular time:

Fea.png

The faeries are a surreptitious and child-like, not to mention very small, race. Despite their appeareance, they are the wisest and most ancient of creatures in Sumina and hold the secret to the source of the Golden Light. Fea, pictured above, is their queen.

CantDraw
    Participant

Way back machine again:

Uni-Man.png

BIO:

The second member of the Silver Sanction, Uni-Man was the powerhouse of the team. He received his cosmic superpowers from the piece of metorite he wore between his neck and chest. Uni-Man could make himself super dense, rendering him invunerable and granting him strength beyond any power scale. He could also fire concussive blasts from his eyes and, of course, fly. Little did he know, that he would one day become Techo-Master #2.

I decided to keep it simple with the pose and just focus on his look. I’m still working on how he’ll look as an unwitting Techno-Master, but it’s not what you probably think, unless you have an evil mind like me. Mwah ha ha!

CantDraw
    Participant

And now Uni-Man as Techno-Master #3:

TechnoMaster-2.png

BIO:

As the years went by, Uni-Man became concerned that someone would take the meteorite jewel that granted his powers and use it for evil, so he swallowed it. Little did he know that this “jewel” was actually the seed of a dormant universe and by ingesting it, he was now it’s host. Obviously, being the host of a living universe, his powers were god-like and made him less attached to society. However, out of a sense of duty, Uni-Man remained with the Silver Sanction.

When the nanite threat Dr. Silver had prepared the team for was upon them, he joined the mission. Although he had the power to wipe the nanites out, society was too dependent on the technology. Unfortunately, one of the Sanction was a traitor and captured the powerful Uni-Man in a Psycho-Matrix that made him believe he had destroyed all life in the universe and rendered him unwilling to use his power. Sadly, Uni-Man, or Techno-Master #2 as he’s called now, is the primary power source for the invading EarthRealm (afer all, he is a living universe).

Who could be tricky enough to turn two former heroes into mindless tech? Who is the villainous Techno-Master #1? When can we hit the reset button and go back to the Earth we know and love? Stay tuned!

CantDraw
    Participant

Man, I haven’t felt much love from the community lately, but that’s okay I’m still havin’ fun. With that being said here’s my latest Suminian:

Pisha.png

BIO:
    Pisha is the controversial high priestess and prophetess of the Suminian Mysteries Cult. They possess the secrets to the ancient and wild magic of Suminia and normally abstain from the affairs of the land. However, since the Earthers invaded, Pisha has assisted Galinda and Nimu with her unmatched martial arts and knowledge of the secret places of Sumina. She knew of the coming war through a vision and was able to help the Northlanders prepare for the onslaught.

Torog
    Participant

Hellooooooooooooo nurse! Loving the shading and subtle lighting effects. Well done CD.

CantDraw
    Participant

Time for a Big Bad, so meet Oro:

Oro.png

BIO:
    Not much is known (or least, I’m not willing to share, yet) about Oro other than he is from an alternate dimension and has vast power. He has involved himself in the affairs of both Sumina and Earth Realm over the years, possibly centuries. Oro is as evil as evil gets and played a part in Earth Realm’s invasion of Sumina. Also, he bestowed the Scarred One with some of his power.

FYI, the symbol Oro wears is a clue to his origins and reveals a link to a previously created character. Of course, that’s not the only clue…Hmmm.

CantDraw
    Participant

Please Welcome, Ruler of EarthRealm, Techno-Master #1, aka Black Dragon, formerly known as The Pelican:

As The Pelican:
    CantDraw-ThePelican-Louisiana-1.png

Black Dragon Unmasked:
    Black-Dragon-unmasked.png

Black Dragon Full Power:
    Black-Dragon-masked.png

BIO:
    The most popular Earth hero of modern times, The Pelican, partnered with Dr. Emily Silver to create the Silver Sanction. Unfortunately, his motivation was to learn how to operate Dr. Silver’s nanite technology and take it over. His plans came to fruition upon the capture of his own team on it’s final mission.

The Pelican, as the world would find out too late, was a mask for his true persona, Black Dragon, the greatest criminal mastermind of all time. His true power is the ability to borrow or steal other heroes powers that are genetically-based. Every ability he has was stolen from someone else, including his intelligience, immortality, strength, healing factor, muscle mass, along with many others. BD originally appeared as several heroes in the 1940s, including Mentallo and the Mystic, before settling on The Pelican in the 1950s. Because of his intelligence, BD is an accomplished mentalist and used this skill to conceal his true identity.

As The Pelican, he was able to learn other heroes’ abilities and weaknesses. Also, he could take out rivals with the free help of those same heroes. Ultimately, what he wanted, like any villain, was power and to rule the world. In fact, it was during this time that he discovered the Queen of Malecia, killed her and worked out the secret of the Dark Mists (you can find her in my other gallery). As a bonus, BD now had a ready-made secret lair in the form of a hidden country.

So the question remains, why did he enslave Qi and Uni-Man? BD desired Uni-Man’s universe seed and to know the secret of Qi’s life energy. While using Uni-Man as his power source, BD is also trying to extract the seed from his body to have for himself. As to Qi, he knows that her ability does not come from Earth but from an undiscovered dimension, which is why he invaded Sumina. Although Sumina is not the source, it is the entrance to it.

Anarchangel
    Participant

He looks bored in that second pic but it’s really a great creation.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Also, I love Devla. And not for the reasons you’d think. Her face is beautiful. Really nice work there. :)

……..Although those other reason’s are pretty impressive too.

CantDraw
    Participant

I went back and forth on how I would do his face and finally settled on boredom because it’s lonely when you’re on top and have no one to challenge you. To me, a bored dictator is a dangerous dictator. However, I prefer the masked version.

Delirious AL
    Participant

You’re rockin’ the color gradients! Nice shading dude! Cool

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@CantDraw said:

This one is a little different than my usual. I’m going for a creepy, sexy look.

/quote]

yeah, I am go ask you to remove this one , I am not sure what effect you were trying for with her top it didn’t work out and if you really look at this picture I am sure you’ll see why I am objecting.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Man, what is wrong with you? don’t you know that there are kids around here? -facepalm-

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.