Ryan’s art gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Ryan’s art gallery

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author

hawk007
    Participant

Very awesome! All these people look like they could be a very popular fantasy video game!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Krunk is really cool. The drool is a great touch.

ryan

thank you guys. If you want to read more, i’m making more episode’s for you to enjoy. So stop by and tell everybody that i making episodes of this. It’s called TALES OF THE HERO.Smile

Anarchangel
    Participant

I don’t know what it is about those skeleton warriors that makes me love them but….Yeah….That. :)

ryan

I’m making a pvp soon. I’ll tale you all the instruction’s later after i’m done making classes. It mite appear bottom of the classes so everybody, be interested to try out this pvp game. I know your like saying WHAT!, IMPOSSIBLE,OR THIS IS UNUSUAL, but it’s possible, and more fun for heromachine. If you don’t like fantasy, then i will product a more scifi or modern type to keep everybody interested in pvp match’s. Actually i’ll let you know the instruction’s now for impatient readers that are reading this.

PVP instructions:
    1. use quote in order to control your character and type in what actions or special moves your going to use. The stats, actions, and special moves for your character to use posted under the character’s picture. Also be fair using these stats, actions, and special moves. if your not being fair, then i would have to disqualify you and the match.

2. use my classes that i created. If your going to create your classes or character, make sure it has fair stats, actions, and special moves.

3. don’t be a jerk in pvp. if you do then i will probably disqualify you and report you.

disobey these instructions and i will disqualify you. the disqualification means you will be sent away from pvp for a day. I might give you a second chance, but if your still disobeying the instructions, i will have no choice but to report you.

Also i almost forgot to tell you all that you will have ranks.
    you have to type in your rank in order for your character or class to be completed.
    For example: ice crusher (rank 5).
    Obviously, you can only reach to rank 10.

so whatever class i create and it require’s a specific rank, you have to make your rank to sufficent in order to get that character or class.

that is all the information i will give you when pvp is out.

ryan

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/madnesslover629/2013/10/halloween.png

greetings everybody, the past week i was unable to get chapters done because of the google chrome updated messed up the export, the original internet wouldn’t export my pictures, i had to deal with school alot, and my computer kept messing up everytime i export. but now im using another computer which i think its temporary to use since its used for work, but creating characters , chapters for the story,and making pvp is alot of work to me. their are getting to be more chapters im going to create since i wasted alot of time progressing through school. i think to solve it is to make 1 chapter per week so i can make my story tell alot faster. if you are reading my storys or chapters hang on for more chapters to appear.

Lightningsword
    Participant

I regret never checking this thread before, I’ve been missing out.

ryan

galatical.png

Galactical Drake
    HP: 3000

resistance: fire, earth, water, ice, and darkness

weakness: lightness

attacks: galatical drake breath(damage: 10%), stars of light(damage: 20%), and galatical swirl (damage:40% and absorbs:20%)

special attack: asteroids of the deep ( summons 5 astroids to destroy player (damage: 60%)

the-nebula.png

The Nebula Drake

HP: 6000

resistance: fire, earth, water, ice, and lightness

weakness: darkness

attacks: nebula drake breath (damage: 40%), the purification(absorbs 40% of HP), and wings of the nebula (damage: 50%)

special attack: the nebula belt ( absorbs player’s attacks and explodes of the nebula belt (damage: 80% )

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

simple but gracefully executed, i really love these

ryan

sorry people due to less chapters i made, im not making a Halloween special because i don’t have any ideas for a halloween special and it requires alot of characters you haven’t met before. so the beginning of halloween has been canceled. but if i remember, a halloween special will come out next year also i will make a thanksgiving special and a christmas special of tales of the hero. thank you for listening to this brief announcement.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.