Ruffblade027

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Ruffblade027

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Ruffblade027
    Participant

First attempt at light and shading. I’m afraid I went a little overboard on the gradients, what do you think? I call it: The Knight who won’t be King

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forums Ruffblade.

Obviously there’s been an upload problem with your pic. What I’d suggest is uploading it to a different image hosting site (such as photobucket or deviantart) and posting the pics from there by opening the image in a new tab and then pasting the link into the Insert/ edit image box in the top bar of the reply box. That always works.

Other than that, please make sure you read the forum rules, if you haven’t already, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Nug
    Participant

Welcome!

Skoul
    Participant

I like your knight, it’s very good for a first attempt, and I don’t think you’ve over done the shading, I could easily use over fifty gradients in one picture.

And welcome to the forums!

Linea24
    Participant

Welcome to the forums, Ruffblade! I must say, your knight looks quite awesome!

Viper
    Participant

Nice start Ruffblade. Keep it up!

Ruffblade027
    Participant

Old West showdown between Magi.

Ruffblade027
    Participant

The Duelist

Ruffblade027
    Participant

I call this: Or will he?

Ruffblade027
    Participant

Half Elven Bard

Vampyrist
    Participant

Welcome and your shading is already excellent, my only advice is maybe throw in a dark gradient or two or shadows, but even still it looks fantastic. Great job on those last three!

GuyGenesis
    Participant

I see a lot of potential here, looking forward to future designs.

Ruffblade027
    Participant

Crusader in Hell

Any thoughts on how I can improve this?

Ruffblade027
    Participant

These are some knights I made:

The Lion, definitely the leader of the group. He is the best fighter, as well as a brilliant tactician. Favored weapon is a standard arming sword.

The Disciple, the groups cleric and healer. He is serene and a master of many different mystic art forms. Favored weapon is a massive Warhammer.

The Leaf, the teams scout. He is a master of stealth and stalking. In addition he can track anything through anywhere. Favored weapon is a buckler and a basket hilted claymore.

The Hydra, the teams heavy hitter. He his the strongest and a master of all weaponry. His favorite however is a three balled flail.

The Scorpion, he is the second in command of the team. He is brilliant and bold but ruthless. His favored weapon is his massive two handed scimitar.

The Eagle is the youngest member of the team but he is one of the best fighters. He comes from a rich noble house and is the teams lead diplomat. However, he is quite deadly with a sword.

Ruffblade027
    Participant

Apocalyptic Soldier I did to re familiarize myself with the program.Apocalyptic Soldier

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.