Romeo Phoenix's Artwork

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Romeo Phoenix's Artwork

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Randall
    Participant

These are the other three zombies that will  be in my main picture. There is another part for the picture to imitate the Horde of zombies, but I will not put it up due to it’s just a single piece until I create the main image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Randall
    Participant

I’ve switched my name to Randall, my middle name. This is the name I have up on my store for all my art. Anyways I finally finished my Zombie Hunter Portrait.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

The Late Night Creature. Designed by the help of Heromachine and paint.net The Late Night Creature is a creature who will stand there waiting for you to wake up as it smiles with those big yellow teeth.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

Here is the Late Night Creature in the light.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

Thorn is a Space Genie who was imprisoned into a ring. While trapped in the ring he was forced to grant any wish the wearer desired. Now free from his prison Thorn uses his attractive looks to lure others in to make a wish. He gives them what they want, but with a price.

Attachments:

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

You got nice ideas for horror/zombie characters! Keep going and creating new stuff

Randall
    Participant

The cornfield stalker was born from the hatred of many parents who  lost children to vicious murders.  He hunts anyone who has ever  killed a child and gives the murder the exact same death.

Attachments:

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Quite scary “face” i must say (+1)

interesting scarecrow-like desing (+1)

i also like how he is actually the “good” guy (+1)

overall: nice one!

Herr D
    Participant

Might be nice to drape some cornstalks or cornsilk off him, just for effect. Does the murderer BELIEVE he dies the same way or ACTUALLY die the same way? Ergot can explain a lot of things . . . or was that in wheat? I get factoids about grains mixed up ever since I read the King James Bible.

Randall
    Participant

The murderer dies the same way he or she kills the child. I also liked your idea with the cornstalks. I might use that idea in a future project.

Randall
    Participant

I created a video sharing my Horror Characters which I created here on Heromachine. I hope yaw enjoy. https://youtu.be/H09DkXXDujI

Randall
    Participant

I got my first piece of the year done finally. The 2017 Gremlin. Let’s kick this year off with a taste of Horror.

Attachments:

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Gremlin would be for sure something i wouldn’t want to meet in dark corner. Or anywhere where is dark. Or at all.
    These long nails look creepy on it’s own.
    I wonder – are they razor-sharp, or rather for scaring people by suddenly touching them from quite a distance? Or maybe they pierce skin/flesh/bones?
    Face is rather disgusting (in a good, horror sense), would probably scare many manly characters that would see him.
    Do you think that your gremlin would be rather wild and savage, or maybe cunning and pulling people into deadly traps?

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.