Resize characters before to export them

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery How Do I … ? Resize characters before to export them

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

grievas
    Participant

Ciao,

I have just created a new character with a background that I cannot delete because is important for the impact.

My problem is that when I try to export, the high part of the picture is cut. I have tried to resize the character in minor dimension, but it does not work.

If I try with the percentages selecting ‘all items’, it does not work, and it resizes only the last item I have selected. If I do the same using the cursor, it works, but when I export the picture, it returns to the original size.

Do you have any ideas about a possible solution?

Randall
    Participant

Use the Prt Sc button to copy the computer screen with your character visable. Open it up in a photo editing program and paste.  Then cut around the picture, use the rectangle select tool to select your picture, and copy the picture. Open a new window in the photo editor. It should be sized with your photo already. Just paste and you have the desired picture you want. I know it’s a lot of work, but it’s worth it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.