Raja's Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Raja's Creations

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Rajah Raja
    Participant

My entry for this week’s CDC.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Rajah Raja
    Participant

These are some of my original creations. Maybe I’ll redo them later.

Attachments:

Rajah Raja
    Participant

Ah, it’s been so long. Here’s a Lion Warrior-Knight Thing

Attachments:

Rajah Raja
    Participant

Ah, it’s been so long. Here’s a Lion Warrior-Knight Thing.

Attachments:

Rajah Raja
    Participant

Lion Knight take 2

Attachments:

Rajah Raja
    Participant

So, an update: I admit I haven’t been feeling very creative lately. Every Heromachine project I’ve started has ended in boredom. I’ve even stopped drawing, which is probably one of my favorite things to do. Anyway, I’ve been creating a fantasy world in my head for about the past year no, and I thought it was about time for me to start writing it down. So, I started with world-building, and am making a human religion. I finished the Death goddess pretty quickly, as it isn’t my best work. Most of the following posts will be quick reference guides for my human deities. And, so…

Death Goddess; Dark Girl; Nieb: Black hooded poncho (I’m a sucker for ponchos, and I wanted to keep the hooded look without the cliche of a cape). Carries a long, gnarled, staff with a black flame at the top. Speaks in a soft, raspy voice.

Attachments:

Rajah Raja
    Participant

Sorry about the double attachments. I’m still not completely accustomed to this program.

Rajah Raja
    Participant

Lucedel & Buiona: Lucedel is the goddess of the sun and, henceforth, she has golden hair and skin. I wanted a sun-like crown, so, yeah. I think she kinda looks like the statue of liberty. She and Buiona are twins. Buiona has silver hair and skin, ’cause, ya know, moon goddess. I wanted her to be a bit more modest with her fashion choices than her sister. The hands look a little awkward, I guess, but like I said these are all just to jot down my ideas. I’m pretty proud of Lucedel’s dress, though. Kudos to anyone who can figure out how I came up with the names.

Attachments:

Rajah Raja
    Participant

Something I started a while ago, and never finished until tonight. I included her with and without the water-effect-thing. I like it better without. I think I’ll call her “Neptune’s Champion”.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Excellent work.

Rajah Raja
    Participant

Thank you, JR!

Viper
    Participant

Hey, I like the whole fantasy world/characters you got going on. I’m curious to know more about it.

Rajah Raja
    Participant

Thanks, Viper! I plan on posting more about the world (and potentially a map) as I make new heromachines.

Rajah Raja
    Participant

Usher. Oh and the dolls peeking out don’t want to murder anyone. They’re her friends.

Attachments:
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.