Posting Contest and Challenges.

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Posting Contest and Challenges.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

It is great to see that everyone is posting contest and challenges based on their characters. Please post them in the Contest and Challenge Area and leave the Art Gallery for personal art work.
    Thanks
    Hammerknight

Stevedore

Just to clarify, hypothetical situation: If I have created a character in a design that I posted to the art gallery forum, may I create a new design using that same character and then enter it into a contest? Or, does every entry have to be a new character?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Stevedore said:

Just to clarify, hypothetical situation: If I have created a character in a design that I posted to the art gallery forum, may I create a new design using that same character and then enter it into a contest? Or, does every entry have to be a new character?

It would depend on the contest and who is judging it. Most of the contests on the forum are created by other members and even the ones that were created by the moderators are generally judged by the winners of the last round of the contest. I’d check the first post in each of the contests to see what the rules say, and if it isn’t clear in that contests rules make a post asking if old designs are acceptable. As to the contests on the Blog page I will leave JR and djuby to answer that question as they run the two weekly blog page contests.

Stevedore

Thanks, Kaldath. The question stems from the fact I created a character I am writing but never entered him into any contest, I only posted him on a thread. I was hoping to expand on this character and thought he may be contest-worthy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.