Post your Astract and/or Surreal Heromachine Creations Here

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Post your Astract and/or Surreal Heromachine Creations Here

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • Author

Snail-Male
    Participant

Here’s some sci-fi surrealist insanity for ya. Be sure and click the attachment link to see the whole thing
    Europa.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mark/2012/12/Europa.jpg

Snail-Male
    Participant

here’s a less crazy version of europa
    raiders of europa
    raiders-of-europa.jpg

Herr D
    Participant

Raiders of Europa might almost be a pulp sci-fi cover from the fifties. Good work. What interests me most is the giant shark-squirrel thing. Pity it missed the chimera contest.

Snail-Male
    Participant

THE REALIZER

The-Realizer.jpg

Snail-Male
    Participant

I’ve been waiting so long for rollerskates by the way. Thanks Dblade!

dblade
    Participant

I love this thread!

Snail-Male
    Participant

Thank you! means alot. And thanks for the roller skates and seal butts. Bet you thought you’d never hear that sentence.

Snail-Male
    Participant

The Temple on the Mountain
    The-Temple-on-the-Mountain.jpg

Snail-Male
    Participant

Somebody Post something.

Herr D
    Participant

–I’m guessing that mothers of mountains must be really tough. I mean the babe having four navels would hint at a tendency for the mom NOT to give up her nutrients. [comparative xenobiology 101]

THERE’S a question: How would you depict something being so tough that it’s offspring would need four navels just to suck enough nutrients out of it’s blood to survive till birthing? And then need that many hands to claw it’s way out?

Snail-Male
    Participant

That is a very good question Herr D. Unfortunately the only answers available for it are stupid ones because it’s open to interpretation so there is no answer. How do you know the mountain has or is a mother? or that it’s even organic? or that if it is it’s not some sort of immortal. The options are infinite. I trust you or someone else on here can come up with a reasonable explanation. yours you already put are pretty good. Keep em coming till you get bored.

Snail-Male
    Participant

In fact try to put logic or a valid story to any of my pieces. Anyone is welcome to. Put the title first of course.

Bad-People
    Participant

Abstract-2.png

Snail-Male
    Participant

So simple yet so deep. Love it Bad people. These are really good and inspiring. I haven’t got on heromachine in a while due to real art projects I’ve been involved in but these really help keep em coming and I will too.

Snail-Male
    Participant

to anyone who cares…. I’m back….
    the chalice of mortal intentthe-chalice-of-mortal-intent.png

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.