Poses by LiveWyre

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

I like it. Great job.

Scatman

You should be proud about that pose!And I shouldn’t be about that joke….hm hmhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gifMust use!Great job!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Just a standard superhero…nothing to see here.

paragon.PNGDownload paragon.txt

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thought I would share this one since I don’t recall seeing any one else doing a stretchy guy. So if any of you machiners have a Plastic Man or Mr. Fantastic sorta hero, feel free to go nuts on this guy.

Stretch.PNGDownload stretch.txt

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool.

prswirve
    Participant

that’s a clever pose for a stretchy guy

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s a quick one…I think it looks pretty cool.

stance-4.PNG

Download stance4.txt

prswirve
    Participant

Yeah that’s pretty cool!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Great poses, might try to use them all sometimeSmile

livewyre1014
    Participant

Feel free, that’s why I post em!!! More to come!!!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Great poses! I was looking at the earlier stuff and I’m going to try my hand at the cape poses. One thing; I tried using the text for the flight pose you posted. I copied it then tried to paste it to my text saves but nothing happened. I then pasted it to a text edit page and tried to load that but still nothing. Can you tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Nug
    Participant

You have some nice poses… I especially like your works with capes! Best stretchy dude i’ve seen here as well!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks guys…I try to give back to the forum what I can. Please always feel free to use these poses in any of your original work, that’s why I post em!!!

@WMDBASSPLAYER : Below you will find another link to the text file. Right click and select copy all, then paste that into the “load from text window” in the program. Hope that helps!!!

Download flyingat-1.txt

Shawn

Cool poses! I am really glad I found this because I am really bad at coming up with new poses for my characters and I hate using the same one over and over! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif Thanks for posting!

livewyre1014
    Participant

New one…I haven’t used it yet but I thought I’de share.

hulking.png

Download hulking.txt

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.