PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

WOW!! That’s just what I can say!!

I just wish you could do your version of my character, Nightshadow.

livewyre1014
    Participant

sometimes…i really hate how good you are at this. Makes me feel small haha GREAT WORK!!! I can’t even imagine all the masking both of those designs took.

Nug
    Participant

@livewyre1014 said:
    I can’t even imagine all the masking both of those designs took.

I was just sitting here trying to figure it out myself… having a hard time. Thats why we love you, AMS. You make beautiful stuff that boggles the mind of us users still trying to figure it out. I have a lot of favorites from you… these two are right up there at the top!

ams
    Participant

Thank you ‘machiners!

I actually went and looked back at how many insignia shapes I used for both pics. Deducting a couple for non masked items, I used 17 shapes for STEEL WOLF and 25 for AGENT 42X to mask articles to my wishes. I am surprise not more, sure felt like it. Total item count for both were roughly 185.

@ Lightningsword – The Belt is made from a steel collar from Neckwear and a couple of shapes. The “V” is created by using a triangle shape with a torso masked to it, giving the illusion of the “V”.

@ livewyre – If I could only tap into some of your ideas and creativity. I’m very stale for new concepts.

@ Nug – That is the fun in Heromachine. Trying to figure out how someone built custom items. But you need only ask, I’m pretty transparent on techniques. Maybe something I do gives someone else the spark to create new techniques to evolve the machine. I know I have learnt much from old and new users. It’s all perspective….and thanks for the compliments!

Big ol’ Cheers!

Nug
    Participant

I know i need only ask, ams… You’ve helped me in the past. Sometimes you may not even know about. It’s manly because of you that i’ve indeed learned to look at things differently. If i cant get it to work alone… mask it to something. Also to have some patients, and a little pride in what i pump out of the machine. So thanks, man!

ams
    Participant

……crickets……

This thread is on a very much deserved vacation with family. Wish I had a computer available to get some ideas out to you ‘machiners. Will work on a new/old concept when I get home.

Cheers from the lake!

ams
    Participant

Back from vacation!

Had some thoughts and concepts flow through my head while sitting on the dock. Here the first character for a old/new concept.

THE LION
    THE-LION.png

Cheers!Cool

livewyre1014
    Participant

Welcome back brother!!! Hope the vacation was restful, and your new design is fantastic! Nice job as always…I’m especially impressed with the face. Doing the Ani-Mutants on my thread, I know the difficulty of animals faces with expression…well done indeed.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, bud! Vacation was great, but to short. Much oblige on the complements. I’m taking inspiration from all your most recent pics. Awesome stuff! Would you believe I started this whole pic starting with the lion head headgear item? Just sort of took off from there…

Have to get busy on my next creation. Creative juices are flowing…Cheers!

Legatus
    Participant

The Lion is the new definition of awesome!
    http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Grosse/smilie-gross_293.gif

Trekkie
    Participant

Glad to hear your holiday went well.

The Lion is awesome! The legs, the way you built onto the lion headgear item…

Maaz
    Participant

By Cthulu’s immortal undies, that is one helluva awesome Lion head! And as always, your zypping is perfectly positioned and perfectly popping, somewhere between dynamic and subtle. Brilliant.

Viper
    Participant

Now just make Daniel in a den and you got yourself a story (Sorry HA) but great pic.

FRM

cool! any relation to King?

Lightningsword
    Participant

Which one, FRM? Tekken?
    Anyhoo, you do awesome human faces, but how great that lion head is impossible!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.