PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Nice work…as always. You sir, may in fact be my hero

djuby
    Participant

Let’s face it…you are brilliant…but nobody does paramilitary stuff like you man!

ams
    Participant

Big thanks! You posting anything new? Time to shake the cobwebs out……

Cheers!

ams
    Participant

@ djuby. Thanks, mate! Got 4 more coming down the line. Maybe I should post my old pics first..? We’ll see what I can do…

Hey ams! Hope you take a look at my characters!

ams
    Participant

@ Ubiquitous Pixel – I did look at your characters and they are pretty cool. I can see some great concepts that would be challenging to take a shot at, but I don’t think I will being doing any other ‘machiners characters for awhile, just concentrating on some of my own themes. I let you know when I’ve got the urge to play out of my sandbox.

Cheers!

Lightningsword
    Participant

You are the MAN, AMS! Care to do a snake-like dude? Ya’ know, Metal Gear?
    BTW, just how much shading did you use on Sherman’s ammo belts?

ams
    Participant

Thanks! No plans for any Metal Gear types in my Broken Arrow group. There is one gradient for every bullet on the ammo belts. Cheers!

Mad Jack
    Participant

Good to have you back! Nice work as always… Cool

livewyre1014
    Participant

AMS…following your advice, I am attempting to “shake out the cobwebs”…posted an early design on my thread, hoping to get your input. Keep up the good work, you are a true comrade in arms.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, bud! Good to see you posting some pics again! Cheers!

Herr D
    Participant

@ams said:

Thanks! No plans for any Metal Gear types in my Broken Arrow group. There is one gradient for every bullet on the ammo belts. Cheers!

. . . and every muscle, knuckle, prominent bone . . . Laugh more dedication and time than I have per idea by far. Nice work.

Lightningsword
    Participant

hey ams! Just wanted to ask if you want to take requests again, I had a character needing the magic ams spell.

@ams said:

@ Ubiquitous Pixel – I did look at your characters and they are pretty cool. I can see some great concepts that would be challenging to take a shot at, but I don’t think I will being doing any other ‘machiners characters for awhile, just concentrating on some of my own themes. I let you know when I’ve got the urge to play out of my sandbox.

Cheers!

Hey take your time! No one is going anywhere :)!

ams
    Participant

Hey widescreen forums!!!

Let’s test. This is some costume changes I have been playing with for STONEBOURNE.

STONEBOURNE-colors.png

What do you think?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.