Opposite Contest

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Opposite Contest

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Gargantua
    Participant

Point of contest is to create opposite version of your older character.

For start let’s make sex change.
    Create male/female version of your female/male character. But that is one rule for this – only three objects can be repeated and female and male version of the same object are count as one (it does not applies to body parts).
    For example:Clan.png

Weilyn

This is interesting, and I’ll make a contribution shortly.

Luc

Decided to give this a shot with one of my personal favourite characters, Geek. I actually think the female version looks a lot better than the original.

Original:
    Geek-Remake.png

Gender Flipped:
    Geek-Girl.png

Weilyn

Remade one of my first creations on the forum, confidence artist Una Vindjac.

Femme-Fatale.PNGUno.PNG

Keric
    Participant

the original
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q539/kjell17/Nov%20challenge/KericsBlade.jpg
    the gender flipped
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q539/kjell17/Special%20cases%20Source%20material/Macy_zps74bd0cef.png

The “pants” are a piece masked to the body~ so It includes the arm covers! the pant, the boot and the shield are the “kept” pieces.

prswirve
    Participant

everything turned out wonderful! i’ll make one soon as well.

RobM
    Participant

Original: Jet Dynamo
    Gender Flipped: Jet Dynama
    Jet-Dynamo-RobM.jpgJet-Dynama.png

prswirve
    Participant

i noticed on everyone’s work that although the original characters are awesome, the gender flipped actually looks even better.

Keric
    Participant

@prswirve said:

i noticed on everyone’s work that although the original characters are awesome, the gender flipped actually looks even better.

I agree, and I think that it is either growth as an HM artist, or that people are attempting to outdo the original!

Gargantua
    Participant

You all did wonderfull job. Now let’s expand our challenge – Alignment change. So, take your good/evil character and create his evil/god version. Unlike previous challenge here there is no any restrictions in using elements. I think this one is harder.

Everyone fell free to make gender change challenge. At now both are ongoing.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.