Nordic Cloak

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

FRM

here is my Norse hooded, fur-lined cloak, with the turned pose.
    http://frmartworks.wikispaces.com/file/view/Cloak.png/353241864/679x1046/Cloak.png
    http://frmartworks.wikispaces.com/file/view/hmCloak.doc

Harlekin

Not bad, not bad.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool, if you could line the hood with fur also I think it would add a lot to it. But it is very good the way it is. I could see that in a game or comic book.

FRM

thanks! i dont think the hood-fur would fit with the character i’m making, but you’re welcome to try it! the cloak is for anyone’s use.

FRM

you know, i wish people were more inclined to share their ideas here. i’m pretty sure there was more of it in the old forums, as well as a bit more complimenting. i feel an air of tension around here lately. could be just me.

Kicktar
    Participant

I don’t think it’s tension, just very few people use these forums. Didn’t bother to move over to here or aren’t posting.

Oh, and nice cloak.

FRM

why, thank you.

Scatman

@FRM said:

you know, i wish people were more inclined to share their ideas here. i’m pretty sure there was more of it in the old forums, as well as a bit more complimenting. i feel an air of tension around here lately. could be just me.

it doesn’t matter the only thing that we need to do is have fun creating !If people have problems let them live with them and just exclude yourself from them,I mean it’s just character creation1LET”S HAVE FUN!!

FRM

absolutely.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Totally agree. Love the cloak! Probably won’t use it, but I might use some of the techniques to make something similar. Cool

HeroFan
    Participant

That’s a great cloak, I like the pose too. That’s not a pose from here, isn’t that custom? I’d like to use it if its custom? I ask ’cause I can’t get these customs to look right to save my life. If it’s not here, its ok.

Still great item and pose though.

prswirve
    Participant

wow! that is one useful technique. brilliant!

Mr.jack

is good

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.